Top fishing port......

mr motorola

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too would say Alderney from a total fishing point of view but as an all round port with regards to fishing variety/quality , facilities and quality of the charter fleet. It would have to be Weymouth. The skippers have all worked really hard together down there to make the most of the fishing available to them and to work together as a team and improve the facilities for the angler.

I too would say Alderney from a total fishing point of view but as an all round port with regards to fishing variety/quality , facilities and quality of the charter fleet. It would have to be Weymouth. The skippers have all worked really hard together down there to make the most of the fishing available to them and to work together as a team and improve the facilities for the angler.

I second Weymouth for diversity. Inshore codling whiting, portland race for bass. Off portland for

the deep hole, conger, bull huss, tope. the banks next to the deephole for blondes and bream. Offshore wrecks for decent pollock, cod, conger eel. Then they go to alderney for your anuall jolly or two with all the brilliant fishing to boot.

regards barry

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

ALDERNEY

OK, so I'm biased. I live there. I fish there. I love it there. :yeah:

If weymouth is the best why do a huge percentage of the Weymouth boats spend all summer fishing Alderney. If it wasnt for the weather and having to go cross channel thy'd probably fish there most of the winter as well

Grayham those were last year mate think i may have to charge challenge for useing pics of me them cheeky young spalpeen.

two whiting and a rockling mate thats a come down roll on next year :lol:

John thanks for helping store that gear mate got squid sorted :thumbs:

Yes I know they was last year....just seeing if you too knew....yes bad day yesterday,we are going to try another spot next week and dig our own worms...we paid £9 for 50 lug sad looking things aswell....must get on.