Greys Nitra

skippytheroo

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Nov 6 2006, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:clap2: Under the sale of goods act you should have taken it back to where you bought it, Greys have no liability to you whatsoever, your contract is with the seller. :clap2:

I wish Id read your first post before I cut it up into pieces to send back to Greys Norm :P Just have to hope someone at Greys has a conscience

:clap2: I'm sure they'll send you a new tip but don't pay anything, although having cut it into small pieces it would be a job to prove it was faulty, perhaps that's the reasoning behind it, although it may just be to facilitate postage. :clap2:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ,now,

I heard mr crow just piped you yesterday from ladygreen cps i got 1 mop about 2lb , managed to win our club match last night with only a couple of mops the weighin was crap, did the brigg fish ok yesterday.

1st and second heavyest bags came from the brig , i had 1 cod 4 11 and 3 wrass + a billit to make 14lb 6 oz to win the super pool gorge smith had 2 cod [3lbers] 2 or 3 wrass and a pollock for 11lb ish , thuing was i didnt expect the heavyest bag as the rumers were that gorge had 1 6lb 1 5lb a pollock about 4 and some 3lb wrass also heard he was the one that said that was what he had on the phone to snapper dobson from sea angler . geuss he doent see that many 5lbrs to know what they look like :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
That's right kagger. I recently spoke with someone who whips rods, Brian gave me the number, and this guy tells me that on a tip section they can actually make a small profit at 30 quid.

If your the Jolly green giant they're a good rod. For someone of average proportions they are like using a scaffold tube, in fact an alloy scaffold tube with eyes whipped on would make a similar rod.

HiSkippy,

Funny you should say that, i eas in my local tackle shop yesterday, when a woman walked in and said her husband had called her from the beach, askng her to call in, and tell the owner his greys rod had snapped. It appears to be all too comon, and as you say, inconvenient. Im lucky, I can drive to the factory in 20 mins, but how many can do that. I own a Greys platinum XS, the reel seat doesnt grip the reel foot on a Penn535GS, I emailed them, they didnt even reply.

Snipped.

I own a Greys platinum XS, the reel seat doesnt grip the reel foot on a Penn535GS, I emailed them, they didnt even reply.

:clap2: It's really down to you to check that the rod you're buying suits the reel you want to use. I bought a rod only to find I had to buy larger coasters because the ones supplied were too small for a Daiwa 7HT reel foot. OK with an ABU 6500 CT though. :clap2: