Greys Nitra

skippytheroo

[ some swine stole it out of my car]

Probably Big Cod.

I heard you liked Big leads but didn't think they meant 9 ounces. That's some lead to chuck off a cliff top.

are you saying me and big cod resemble the jolly green giant ?

Yes :lol::lol: :

Edited by glennk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local tackle shop's proprietor has stopped stocking Grey's rods ,says they are Chinese rubbish. One customer managed to break three tips in one week on a GRX fly rod. To add insult to injury he has had nothing but complaints from customers over the £30 handling charge on a product with a "lifetime guarantee." Just another good name like Abu and Penn losing their reputation for quality by moving some of their production to China. Gone are days when a manufacturer was not afraid to stamp the country of origin on his product.

Safety habits last a lifetime.

Probably Big Cod.

I heard you liked Big leads but didn't think they meant 9 ounces. That's some lead to chuck off a cliff top.

Yes :lol::lol: :

couldent have been big cod they never damaged the car , he would have just smashed the windshild :lol:

couldent have been big cod they never damaged the car , he would have just smashed the windshild :lol:

Now ,now,

I heard mr crow just piped you yesterday from ladygreen cps i got 1 mop about 2lb , managed to win our club match last night with only a couple of mops the weighin was crap, did the brigg fish ok yesterday.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Thanks for all your input guys......Ive sent the rod off to Greys..........just have to wait now and see what they say

:clap2: Under the sale of goods act you should have taken it back to where you bought it, Greys have no liability to you whatsoever, your contract is with the seller. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Nov 6 2006, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Under the sale of goods act you should have taken it back to where you bought it, Greys have no liability to you whatsoever, your contract is with the seller. :clap2:

I wish Id read your first post before I cut it up into pieces to send back to Greys Norm :P Just have to hope someone at Greys has a conscience

Skippy

So many questions so little time....