The silence is deafening

Ken L

Clarkson?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yawn

My sentiments entirely.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Yawn

Apparently didums dindnae like his din-dins.

• Like 2

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

He seems to be in a "Heads I win. Tails you (the BBC) loose" position.

If the BBC pull the plug, they loose their highest earning global program, they are left with a production company and a program name but no product, they get fined for failing to deliver the current series to TV companies around the world - and Clarkson walks away, sets up another production company, creates a similar program with a similar theme and makes more millions.

Lets be honest, if this "fracas" was actually worthy of a suspension, there would be an assault charge - and there isn't.

Of course, the corporation gets to retain it's key producer - a man who previously brought the nation "The One Show".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

like the chap he appears to speak his mind (everyone on tv is acting so it could be more acting) it can get you into trouble though when it upsets those that are given more power than others .

Physical action is not so good though that gives those given more power bruises to whine about until they get their revenge.

Words are fine but the best way to deal with people given more power than you is cheesewires or iron bars on a dark night ,never understood why people actually vote in people to have more power than them !

n organisation theres far better ways to get rid of those with more power than you but their quickly replaced or do you get the power you hate yourself?

I will never take the headbailiffs job ,i cannot complain about power over others (ie the bailiffs below) then take it myself ,not sure i like the tiny bit of power i have over anglers so i rarely use it a freindly word imho is better that giving out written warnings and i decide not the club what i enforce if they dont like it they can get stuffed

Rules And laws are a matter of choice you balance what the chances are of getting caught breaking them and the penalty for doing so ,those with power over you will flex it its their only power they have in their sad lives i expect ,if ofcourse laws worked there would be no police ,courts or prisons ,you are free to pick and choose which ones to hearken to but those sad lonely enforcers will get their lb of flesh otherwise whats the point of having power over others

Whoever clarkson upset will try and flex the only power they have over fellow humans and wont give a damn about ratings or him leaving until those with more power over them tell THEM to shut up and only because their boss would tell them off and up the chain of power it goes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think Clarkson owns a considerable chunk of the Top Gear franchise does he not?

so lets face it; if the beeb decide to dump it he will simply shift over to channel 4 and have an unedited, politically in-correct, motoring show that will drag along 300 million viewers to whichever channel hasn't got its head firmly stuck up its own arse!!

and if he does! more power to him!

No he sold his share in Top Gear back to the beeb or a tidy sum, so he cannot take the franchise with him.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Could be money for the briefs if he tries to start something similar elsewhere as his fame was a company invention he is in fact a product .

If he sets up a similar motering program will the BBC just say it was their product he is emulating?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson