I'm out of here......

n4lly

He has got a weird SOH, and I thought you were off the wall :)

Who knows, did you get the electrics sorted on the A3 Matey? WOW I think that's the BEST thread hijack by me as yet. :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows, did you get the electrics sorted on the A3 Matey? WOW I think that's the BEST thread hijack by me as yet. :blink:

Oh Gawd I was hoping you forgot, it was just the positive feed from the battery :blink: After the tow the mechanic found it, still whats £50 nowadays?

Edited by Rabbit

is it some sort of code? :huh:

Watch this...

Dear N4lly,

Have a nice rest of your life, I might miss you once.

Damn, ****ing miossing you all ready... bye ****

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

n4lly - your 'contributor' status will require your going into paypal and canceling the transaction if you want that to go away. Nothing we can do from this end. We can remove the status from your ID display but that won't stop the process.

If you wanted something else, please say what in plain English as I am unable to be certain from this topic exactly what it is that you want.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Have a nice rest of your life, I might miss you once.

Damn, ****ing miossing you all ready... bye ****

But the second shot, adjusted for wind and hot air will smack you straight between the eyes. :lol:

Bye, you will be sowrely miossed, is that the right spelling in your dialect? :blink:

Don't know what I did to offend you but hey, thanks for the result. :headhurt:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."