Flights to knock, ireland

david t

Hello

Im in the process of booking a flight to ireland, for early january, Im going from either birmingham or heathrow, and flying out to knock, west ireland. Does anyone know which airline would be the cheapest. Ive got it down to £115 return (two passengers) with bmi baby. Its just that I seem to have to wade through a load of crappy middleman type airport booking services, and spend most of the time looking at airports that dont seem to fly where i want to go.

If anyones been to knock cheaply, i would be greatful if you could tell me which airline you went with.

cheers

dave

David I know of a chap who ofetn goes to Knock and ALWAYS flies with Ryanair!! If that is of ANY use!! he goes I think from Luton as he lives in Barnet.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Of course there is also Stansted to Knock or even Shannon. Very often 1p flights if you travel mid-week.

All depends on the offers available.

Also depends where you are heading for when you get there, as to which airport you use?

Just had a quick look and £0.04p return for two!!!! + Gordon's bit of course.

4th - 11th and 15th - 22nd Jan. Probably loads more at those prices.

Colin

Edited by Colin Brett

Of course there is also Stansted to Knock or even Shannon. Very often 1p flights if you travel mid-week.

All depends on the offers available.

Also depends where you are heading for when you get there, as to which airport you use?

Just had a quick look and £0.04p return for two!!!! + Gordon's bit of course.

4th - 11th and 15th - 22nd Jan. Probably loads more at those prices.

Colin

I tried these real cheapies but found it a little chilly out on the wings :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist