miserable gits!

captain cojones

Sod it!! I'm going to FRANCE then to do MY shopping!! :P:P:P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

You think that's bad - miserable sods are giving me a VAT inspection on Tuesday :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi all

damn customs:(

then again if i could afford the trip id not bother bringing anything back that i couldnt wear as clothes:)hehe

your screwd if you like prada and other high priced stuff as thats one item at £145:)

aimed at the poooooosh i thinks:)

this country stinks!!!up the revolution:):)

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Personally (and rather selfishly), I wish the dollar would hurry up and make a recovery. I mostly get paid in dollars and at the moment, it doesn't matter how much work I do, my wages go down each month!

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Newt kindly sent some stuff over and asked me to pass some of it onto Steve Burke as it saved postage.

I was charged £15 in duty cos the nosy gits at customs had opened it and found some lures ect for Steve and a hard drive (2nd hand) that Newt had sent for me.

Thery charged me the duty for a new hard drive after somehow working out that th one Newt had sent me was worth over £100!!!!

From what i've been told they check a lot of mail and then keep a list of addresses that have recieved stuff, if it becomes a regular thing then they start opening stuff and applying the charges which you have to pay at the mail collection point or you don't get the stuff.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I've had stuff sent for review before, stuff that I didn't even know was coming, and been charged for it!

I guess you guys think that one should be able to import whatever you like, from anywhere in the world and not pay any import duty.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote