Piking today.....

oneillbox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Prosac should sort that!

I aint never going out for a beer with Oneillbox though.....he might stick his arm down my throat at the end of the night and nick me Kebab! :lol:

unless its a perch kebab, then it will have spines which might damage your throat.

but once again thanks for whoever told me that perch have spines, i had always wondered what the sharp bits were on the top.

what is my next lesson from you guys..... that pike swallow fish head first !!

im off piking tomorrow, if i catch one im going to eat it, and ill post a pic of it under my grill !!! :yeah:

unless its a perch kebab, then it will have spines which might damage your throat.

but once again thanks for whoever told me that perch have spines, i had always wondered what the sharp bits were on the top.

im off piking tomorrow, if i catch one im going to eat it, and ill post a pic of it under my grill !!! :yeah:

Nice one :D

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Make sure you remove any perch from the pike first - or swallow it head first - LOL.

Yogi. :headhurt:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

Im not!

Oneillbox, that makes 4.... :rolleyes:

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I once saw a guy in vietnam mount on rod and line a beautifully crafted leather harness with a cute baby duckling in it. There was a stringer of treble hooks trailing below it. He cast it out into the lake and waited for a bite. Apparently, the ducks on the lake would eat the fish eggs, so the catfish that lived in the lake would nip at the ducks feet to chase them away. The unfortunate duckling in the harness did not have a significant life expectancy ....

Getting back to pike, I have no doubt that they will take ducklings for food. I'm also convinced that they will attack certain other creatures in an apparent frenzy. It might not necessarily be anything to do with feeding.

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig