Sea Angler

codroamer

Alan Taylor:

Alan Taylor:

I stpooed buying it months ago for the same reasons and cancelled my subscription

Waste of Bl**dy money

Letting mine expire and not renewing it, even if it could probably have done my little side line a lot of good.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

I have nothing personally against the Editor (Mel Russ) but perhaps he should now think about stepping aside and letting somebody with fresh ideas take the helm.

It used to be a brilliant magazine in the late seventies and very early eighties. :rolleyes:

Enfield North London

I know I always knock the big glossy sea-mags. The days of getting the latest bit of advice and gossip disappeared with multinational publishing groups!! Since when did a sea angling magazine have sister papers that sold everything from lingerie to silver metal cleaners?

Worst still, they give the editors a publishing deadline! That`s why we get pics of an angler in a T-shirt holding a decent bass in Dec` or Jan` issue. It`s why we are being informed about cod in the issue prior to the Easter Bank holiday. We can`t blame the editors, they have to satisfy the publishers, no-one else.

Can I once again endorse Sea Angling News? It`s not glossy, not half full of adverts, all exclaiming that this or that dealer has done a `special deal` with Penn?

Plus. The local reports appear within weeks, not months!!

Norman Berry the editor, doesn`t drive a big flash car either. And along with a few helpers that`s it!! Just a team of anglers.

If you`ve any sense you`ll already be a subscriber?

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!