lunchen meat

carphead07

hi all i was wondering if luchen meat works for other fish i no that its a very good bait for carp

but can i use it to catch tench and other fish ??

another question does it work in the winter as well as it does in the summer??

tight lines people

mike finlay

mike finlay the carpinator

ive already asked this question (i think u no i did cause i told you :mellow: ) but yeh this bait can be used for basically any fish and can be used in winter

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

luncheon meat works the problem it attracts anything that swims in the lake. and find small stuff biteing at it. you might try a larger 20mm piece.. ok for float. but waste of time ledgering for carp. i started on luncheon meat but found it almost dissapeared before i managed to strike. maybe good in the winter when less tiddlers are feeding.

luncheon meat works the problem it attracts anything that swims in the lake. and find small stuff biteing at it. you might try a larger 20mm piece.. ok for float. but waste of time ledgering for carp. i started on luncheon meat but found it almost dissapeared before i managed to strike. maybe good in the winter when less tiddlers are feeding.

i ledger luncheon meat and it works a treat for me

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D