Pics on the pub wall.

spasor

Norrie?

Not content with the skate pics on the pub wall? I guess you`ll have to stick this months Sea Angler (Pwwaaaaawwwww shouldn`t mention that name) up as well.

`Big Jim`s` got his pic with his 161lb girl in it. You know, the 3 finger jobbie!!

Well done Jim.

:D:D:D Paul. :D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Hi Spasor, Big Jim phoned tonite, with " Pollocks", I asked what he meant, he got his pic of his skate back in the post with a Pollock Mission Badge. Neither of us knew it was in, I will rush out in the morning and get a couple of dozen copies. :rolleyes: Linda and Davy have not long left, we were planning the boat coming out of the water this weekend. A wee bit of Banknock is now forever in Clydebank...they will explain...

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

OOPS, nearly forgot, Davy has a new way to measure Skate, it has seemingly taken ages to develop, I'm away tomorrow nite, and will post a pic of it ,when I get back, it is really simple (as the best things are) and rather ingenius. Can we still post pics or do they have to go through a middle man now :confused: :confused:

Theocritis..

Norrie:

Can we still post pics or do they have to go through a middle man now :confused: :confused:

The link vanished for posting picks. If you scan it and send it to Newt I am sure he will be able to post it for you.

Well done Jim, fame at last :D

Alan(nl)

[ 18. November 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Norrie.

Just wonder why my 205pounder didn`t appear?

Must be the fish was too big to get on the page?

I`m fighting off journalists that want me to get them into Davys` good books.

So I`ll publicly state, that the only publisher I would ask Davy to let on board, is?

Norman Berry of Sea Angling News. `Cos he`s a an angler first and foremost. He doesn`t make enough out of his publication to afford a round of drinks!!!!

Paul.

Norrie. You`ll have to find a copy of Sea Angling News, young Mark is the Junior Winner this month with that 106lb skate. Should look good next to Jim in Sea Angler?

Paul.

• 4 weeks later...

Would you believe that Mark has got his pic in Boat Fishing Monthly??

Guess who`s flying the flag for Anglersnet?

At least Jim Whippy likes me.

:D:D Paul. :D:D

Hiya,

Well it's good to see at least he is getting some encouragement from the press, I’ve not seen the copy yet as it takes a couple of days longer to reach here by post. :D:D

BTW I take it there was no mention in the other 2 mags then? :confused: :confused:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya, Paul, Thanks for your card, I would send one but dont have your addy,aint seen Marks Skate in the S.A.(got it today) tho' there is one of 173lbs caught out of Lochaline by a young chap of 15 years old.... Good for him.... :D

Theocritis..