Feeling very sad.............

poledark

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure exactly what having someone on your 'friends' list will do but you can add folks without telling them. Would that make them a Secret friend ?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I see we have a mutual friend Newt :) and Chris is included! What have we got in common? What have we done to merit this friend? Do we /you/ chris know this person? Is it a him or a her?

Either way I don't feel quite so lonely now :)

Only kidding Lee vin :) You will get used to my sense of humour................................................can't wait until we meet,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Hey i'm not so worried about the having no friends part.

It's the new bit in the profile where someone can go in and give me a rating out of 5..... :unsure: What are you guys gonna rate on? looks/personality/charm/spelling/posting history? Some guys are gonna have to be carefull what they type methinks... :g:

I wonder if the rating is anonymous :whistling:

:D:D

Paul.

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

So, how does this 'friends' thing work?

Obviously, being so charming, good looking and goddam sexy, I've had millions of 'friend' notifications come through (well, two). When I look in my own 'friends' folder, though, it's empty.

Did they realise that they'd made a big mistake? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

So, how does this 'friends' thing work?

Hover cursor on the name shown to the left of a person's post.

A down arrow will appear to the right of the name, click on that.

From the drop down menu that appears, select 'Add as a Friend'

You now have a friend! :)

(I've got loads :) )

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

:thumbs::thumbs: I don't care about you lot not having any friends, coz I've just read a note that says I have been added to some-ones list of friends so there. :clap2::clap2:

It's a good job you know what my sense of humour is like.

Phill

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

I don't care about you lot not having any friends, coz I've just read a note that says I have been added to some-ones list of friends so there. :clap2::clap2:

Phill

Yeah but it's only Ferret, not as if it's a mega star like Chesters1. :D

Well - I just found out how easy it is to lose a friend. I only had one and now I have none. :(

I had my Friends box open and was trying to figure out what all the pieces did. I now know that if you click on the very non-descript icon to the left of their user ID, you will get a box asking you to confirm (although no clue what you are confirming) and if you say yes, you will be told that your friend is now gone/deleted/removed/no longer with you.

I wonder what sort of notice they receive when they are removed. :o

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President