Pic of the Year

poledark

What's the chances of a One off special comp...."Your Pic of the year"..............anything as long as it is within the past 12 months? Decided on a simple vote? Or maybe top three and then a final vote?

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

What's the chances of a One off special comp...."Your Pic of the year"..............anything as long as it is within the past 12 months? Decided on a simple vote? Or maybe top three and then a final vote?

Den

Tracy (Tubularbelle) sugested this a month or two ago Den. I believe her post was deleted!

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

Tracy (Tubularbelle) sugested this a month or two ago Den. I believe her post was deleted!

HB.

Hi Hellbelly,

I do not think the post was deleted, as i recall Steve's replied to say that it was something he would consider a little later as he was very busy at this time i think he mentioned the new year.

Photo of the year comp would be a good idea as i would assume it would include the previous selected finalists from the last twelve months for us all to vote on the winner then being photo of the year 2006.

Of course a huge expensive prize for the winner!!!

:thumbs:

Regards to you in wonderful Australia

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

What I had in mind was a one off with all NEW entries, not revoting on past winners.

Hoped it might encourage a massive entry :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

The end of this year has not been the best for me, I've had some family issues to deal with that are at this point still ongoing...a little. I had been in contact with Elton regarding a big competition, but this is now on hold untill the New Year. Format and content of that will be announced at the time of its launch.

But for now, Merry Christmas everyone!!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to hear you had some issues to deal with steve. Truly and most sincerly hope all is well now. and would love to see a best pic of year comp not that i will win but at least i get to post some of my pics . hope your all ok speak soon

gary

fishing guide for catfish and carp