May Bank Holiday Cornwall Weekend Trip

ChrisW

Thanks Yakmad,

One of the other guys and myself launched and fished from Gorran last year and quite enjoyed the sheltered bay. We could not quite make it around the point to the left of the beach due to the wind but was still able to get in a few hours. I would like to get out to the rock pinnicle weather permitting, looks interesting.

Thanks for the rest of the information I sure the guys who are planning to come will find it very useful.

ChrisW

Edited by ChrisW

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Yakmad.

Good info and very helpfull :thumbs:

As Chris has said, the rock on the outside looks tempting, are there any strong tide issues out there?

Think I asked this question before, but wont hurt to ask again.

May have a couple of fairly new members along on the trip so any info would be good.

How long would you estimate the paddle out to be, and what sort of distance would be covered to reach it ?

From what you and Chris say, there are plenty of species to hook up with at Gorran :thumbs:

Cheers me dear.

Bill. :)