are you breaking the law in boats?

chesters1

cor Norrie i wus on my way to sconny botland just for a trip in your wee boot ,i bet your butnben is smoke free to :o

Chesters, I forgot to add mate, that as I made the rule, I can also change it !!!!! It was only made for numptys that go on the boat...already had a confirmed smoker on board...and no problems :thumbs: :thumbs: , nope my Butnben aint smoke free, SHE still smokes !!!!! :blink: :blink:

So, When you want to come up then ??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Chesters, I forgot to add mate, that as I made the rule, I can also change it !!!!! It was only made for numptys that go on the boat...already had a confirmed smoker on board...and no problems :thumbs: :thumbs: , nope my Butnben aint smoke free, SHE still smokes !!!!! :blink: :blink:

So, When you want to come up then ??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

Can confirm Chesters that Norries regulations are indeed flexible (cost you a pint `though) :boat::marinheiro::hypocrite:

Norrie - just so you will know, a fag does not get hot enough to ignite petrol. Now sitting in fumes and lighting the thing might cause problems but once it is lit, the temps the cigarette can generate at it's hottest don't get nearly hot enough.

It's only in the movies that someone tosses a lit cigarette into petrol and causes it to burst into flames.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Oh for f**ks sake , have you heard yourselves???

Tittling and tatlting over something so petty that if it does get introduced , who is going to police it??

Close the thread please!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6346435.stm

That's who.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Believe me, it can and will happen-

http://www.gov.gg/ccm/navigation/health---...uernsey/?page=1

Expect all the pubs to create beer gardens and put up giant parasols outside to cater for their customers.

Expect to go home from the pub actually smelling the same way you did when you left home. :clap2:

Expect to go to a nightclub and smell B.O. on the dancefloor instead of smoke!! :o

I think it's great! :thumbs:

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com