Kayak color

bobboy

Back of the net GB , a late consolation 1-5 :rolleyes:

That score aint gonna stand for long once you see how much food I can carry on the new addition :boat:

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That score aint gonna stand for long once you see how much food I can carry on the new addition :boat:

Any pics of new addition?

Had a browse last night for some... impressed with the amount of deck space!

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Any pics of new addition?

Had a browse last night for some... impressed with the amount of deck space!

She aint very photogenic Stu, looks like one of our service barges in work :yucky: but it will do what I want of it. The colour is nice though :rolleyes:

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

She aint very photogenic Stu, looks like one of our service barges in work :yucky: but it will do what I want of it. The colour is nice though :rolleyes:

Rumour has it that it will be the Pembrokeshire TUG KAYAK, to tow us to those longer maks. It will have a 20hp outboard and a barbeque to cook them freshly caught fish!

:thumbs:

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Rumour has it that it will be the Pembrokeshire TUG KAYAK, to tow us to those longer maks. It will have a 20hp outboard and a barbeque to cook them freshly caught fish!

:thumbs:

Ruhmor is close, a 2.5 hp outboard actually and throw away bbq's in the front hatch :thumbs:

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Bill,

we will make them in whatever colour you want - but you will have to wait for delivery. Next is due end May early June.

What colour would you like yours then :thumbs: I can get it into that container :clap2:

The white Orange combination is the best compromise between visibility and looking smart - it is actually very visible - white water is nto really that white - more light grey - and so a white hull shows up pretty well, especially with the patch of orange on it. Certainly better than yellow - which is the only colour in GRP to add weight to the build. On a Dorado a yellow deck adds about 2kgs to the total weight (or about 7%). If you want an all orange deck - no problem. Shall I order an all orange deck one for you?

Hi Si.

Thanks for the offer re the Dorado.

My Prowler 13 and Scrambler XT more than satisfy my fishing needs.

Im lucky here in Devon, because I dont need to cover long distances to catch fish, they are on the doorstep so to speak.

The Dorado would be more of a pain than gain for me, Id be more worried about scratching it than fishing from it :D

She is a fine Kayak, just not for me. :thumbs:

I think the added weight, when using colour during manufacture ,would be worth the extra visability, and could possibly boost the sales here in the u.k.

Personaly if I was offered the choice of " Looking smart " or being seen, Id go for being seen.

So thanks but no thanks......good try though :D............ good luck with the shipment.

Bill.