Winner .. Photo Challenge #33 .. Black & White

MrWiggly

An excellent number of entries for this comp .. and the quality of some of the entries was outstanding !! :thumbs::thumbs:

The voting was neck and neck right up to the finish line.

Well done everybody !! :clap2::clap2:

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

-------------------

And the winner is ........................ :yahoo:

Westie ...

"Cat Behind Bar"

------------------

Behindbars.jpg

---------------------------

Westie will now choose the subject for the next Comp .. which starts on 25th March.

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Yeee ha. Great stuuf from all who entered. And I'm pleased to say that the winner is the one I voted for. Congrats Westie. Awsome to see so many entries and a heap for the current comp too. (I still think Mr W's was the best though :P ).

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

Yeee ha. Great stuuf from all who entered. And I'm pleased to say that the winner is the one I voted for. Congrats Westie. Awsome to see so many entries and a heap for the current comp too. (I still think Mr W's was the best though :P ).

HB.

I still thought Ayjay's was the best! :P

I'm chuffed to have been in the final three, but amazed that my old mog got it. Success has gone to his head - he just mentioned something about seeing his agent as he strutted through the catflap. :unsure:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Well done everyone,the cat won it by a whisker :thumbs: If I had been the judge Mr W would have been a finalist. The good thing is though that we all have our own thoughts on such matters. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Well done Westie...thought I had cracked it at last :) :)

Even my missus started to check the voting :)

Oh well, onward and upwards..............

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Cheers Den - there was nothing in it by the looks of it, throughout the whole vote. Yours was a beautifully timed shot - catching the water spraying up like that. From the angle of the picture, were you very low to the ground taking it?

The only reason that I ask is that my wife was wondering why I was in the garden at 7.30am with my camera, lying on the floor, taking pictures of flowers. Since I've had the camera, my clothes seem to be getting grubbier a little more quickly... :D

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

I Just happened to be sitting there relaxing and had a sudden thought....black rocks..white water.......

I am off to the woods now to try to get a shot of a/some Deer.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

well done westie, it was a great picture, and i voted for you :) well done.

Cheers, GC. Elton just PM'd me. Called me a perv for posting my pussy on his site. He's a bit unbalanced, but I try to humour him. :blink:

Westie.

Visit My Photo Gallery