New look Sea Angler mag

Toerag

What does everyone think of the new look Sea Angler magazine? An improvement I think, but I wish they'd get rid of the pathetic questions section! 'What is the best rig for bass?''Should I fish at night?' WTF! How can you answer those questions accurately? Are people really that thick, or are a group of mates having a competition to see who can send in the stupidest question!

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least no-one has an excuse for not being able to tie a shockleader to the mainline...

Do they get fined if they miss it out of any one issue?

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Guest gus angus

it might have a new look, but will the content improve, will they still trot out the same info year on year, will most of it still be ads. and will they learn that the fish migration patterns are changing and update the info, I doubt it

Just managed to dig out a copy while I'm working to test the "dumb question" point.

August 2004 issue:

"I've read that 3 hook flappers are good for flatfish. If flatfish swim along the bottom and my line is vertical, then not all of the hooks will be touching the bottom. Could you explain why 3 hooks are good?"

Perhaps we should all send questions in, to see who can get published.

I might try this one - Why do I keep catching crabs?

Reckon they'd print it? :D

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery