Whats the chances?

badexcuseforanangler

Im going on holiday to Coverack in cornwall next week. I can't take all my tackle as its a windsurfing holiday and no space for all tackle in the car.

Is it worth taking a carp rod and some spinners/ eels? or is it the wrong time of year?

I'd take a bit of course tackle but I want to try something different and not end up fishing a carp puddle.

Cheers

Darren

I'm back is fishing like riding a bike? you never forget how?

Having spent last week in Devon (boat fishing). We saw lots of shore anglers spinning for mackeral, gars and bass. We even saw a few catch whilst we were leaving the harbour!

Like Alan says. You`d kick yourself if you saw anglers reeling in fish?

Even if its` only a light spinning outfit. Take it.

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Mackerel will have probably gone by now, but Gars will still be around if you use shirvy(fishy groundbait). Otherwise then there will still be pollack, wrasse & bass to go for, although wrasse on a carp rod is probably not the best idea as they're likely to snag you up.

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com