Miliband Agrees to meet anglers.

Fastd

We will soon see as I have just made a comment :rolleyes:

I wouldn't hold your breath Ken , i mean i was quite polite i could have just told him to shove them up his ar*e (and maybe i should have).I thinks it funny that he needs the censor police to make sure nothing too emotive appears on his blog i mean if you don't want peoples opinions why ask for them in the first place, just shows what a tosser he is.

There is one for sure angling licences will be a disaster to angling as we know it, you would pay a yearly fee and believe me you will get jack **** for your money apart from keeping somebody in a job peoples rights to walk on the peir or onto a beach or on charterboat would be restricted yes that is exactly what it would be restricted your freedom taken away there are no benefits for sea angling licence its just a tax on angling if it does come into force which would be utter madness there will be some very angry people out there.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We will soon see as I have just made a comment :rolleyes:

There ya go Ken, Milli isn't a bad chap afterall, the powers to be posted your comments, well done. I wonder if mine will get the same, i was only moaning about his mate ben. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I can't fathom this out -

Sea Anglers get an opportunity to tell David Miliband what they think about the proposals for a sea angling licence via his blog spot. http://www.davidmiliband.defra.gov.uk/blog...og/default.aspx

How many do so? - to date 4 comments.

Cyclists get an opportunity to comment on his blog on bicycle use in London and 16 take the chance to comment.

If the idea of a sea angling licence is so repugnant to sea anglers, why the hell do so few choose to voice any opposition?

Is this an early indication of the level of response to the Marine Bill consultation?

Will the proposals contained within be met by a few descenters?

Is it any wonder that Defra and associated Ministers see anglers as a soft touch for raising a bit of extra pocket money?

Steve

Steve,

How did you find out about the site? Was it advertised in Sea Angler Magazine? Total Sea Fishing? Sea Angling Websites? Anglers Times, Trade Press, Tackle Shop Press?

Do please tell?

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.

Steve,

How did you find out about the site? Was it advertised in Sea Angler Magazine? Total Sea Fishing? Sea Angling Websites? Anglers Times, Trade Press, Tackle Shop Press?

Do please tell?

Ahh, this is where people take the power of AN for granted Henry. This has been on here for a while at no cost at all. :yeah: I do know what you mean though, ows the leg, you should be running around by now. :thumbs:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ahh, this is where people take the power of AN for granted Henry. This has been on here for a while at no cost at all. :yeah: I do know what you mean though, ows the leg, you should be running around by now. :thumbs:

Much better thanks Barry. Not running but walking. Mind you the surgeon said I would never run again anyway. I said I hadn't run anywhere for at least 10 years and was not intending to start now. LOL

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.