Main News Topic

Huge_Vitae

Guest Rabbit

Come on spit it out...if I am thinking what you are thinking you think the parents have something to hide...dont you? Its a tough one and its obviously been a thought for every one, rule nothing in or out.

The fact that their seems to be no witnesses, no ransom demand no sightings of anything suspicious can only bring more pressure on the parents, and more doubt regarding their innocence.

Accepting that the girl was abducted, what was the motive? If it is for ransom perhaps their is a demand for money, the public would not know of this.

If sexual, then this is the worst case scenario, and we can only hope for a good ending.

I have a gut feeling the child was stolen and no harm is intended, stolen by criminals for a childless couple maybe, or by a desperate couple who are unable to have children.

What seems to be a factor is that the potential to take a child in these circumstances was a real possibility, the parents guard had dropped, and security seemed non existent in the complex.

However the lack of progress (or so it seems) is a real concern.

Although different events the Bob Woolmer murder seems to have drifted from the news, I hope this case does not, and ends with the safe return of Maddeline.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on spit it out...if I am thinking what you are thinking you think the parents have something to hide...dont you? Its a tough one and its obviously been a thought for every one, rule nothing in or out.

The fact that their seems to be no witnesses, no ransom demand no sightings of anything suspicious can only bring more pressure on the parents, and more doubt regarding their innocence.

Accepting that the girl was abducted, what was the motive? If it is for ransom perhaps their is a demand for money, the public would not know of this.

If sexual, then this is the worst case scenario, and we can only hope for a good ending.

I have a gut feeling the child was stolen and no harm is intended, stolen by criminals for a childless couple maybe, or by a desperate couple who are unable to have children.

What seems to be a factor is that the potential to take a child in these circumstances was a real possibility, the parents guard had dropped, and security seemed non existent in the complex.

However the lack of progress (or so it seems) is a real concern.

Although different events the Bob Woolmer murder seems to have drifted from the news, I hope this case does not, and ends with the safe return of Maddeline.

With all the people now involved with this reward for information and the safe return over the past few days and still nothing, no sightings etc. ???

A little event I was involved in:

In my mis-spent early twenties I spent a couple of relaxed seasons as a lifeguard on a beach, one day I was sat on the rostrum watching and I spotted a tot about three years of age paddling on the edge of the water. I continued to scan the area and was concerned as the tot looked unattached, I watched the tot on an off over a period of about fifteen minutes when as tots do she lost her footing and feel over coming to no harm but there was no supporting hands to help her.

So I jumped down and went over to her and asked her where her mummy and daddy were, no joy so I took her hand and made a zig zag tour of the beach back up to the life saving station without making any contact with the parents. She was left with the girls who contacted the police etc. and me and another lad set off with loud hailer's to find the parents I returned about twenty minutes later without a result and so did the other lad with the same outcome. By this time the police were there and decisions were being made as to what would happen next.

We are now talking a hour or more since I first spotted her when out of no where this couple came in who were obviously the parents from the joy the tot showed.

Where had they been??? Up into the town to buy some bits, left her as she was playing so well and plenty of people there to keep an eye on her.

I walked out of the station, had I not done so I would have ended up in the slammer for certain.

Over the years I have often thought back to that day, it burnt one of those unforgettable memories into my mind. I often wondered what or how they would have explained things if the little tot had been swept away, would they have put their hands up and admitted their stupidity? I very much doubt it.

Maybe it is this event which makes me uncertain about this current situation as it has similar traits.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Where's Huge gone anyway?

He might have had a different subject in mind.

I am here............ sadly for some :rolleyes:

And this IS the subject to which I refer.

I still reserve my comment, as, my opinion, although touched upon by some here might lead others to be accountable for my words and that is not right.

Hopefully another few days will see an end to this scenario and then we can all pass judgement, as it is we can all only speculate, and that is not correct behaviour, even given the partial anonymity that a forum provides.

Maybe it is this event which makes me uncertain about this current situation as it has similar traits.

Many more events sadly cloud my judgement Ken, I just wish at times there was a fdisk command to send to the brain.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Visitors to the main part of AN, and other sites that I manage, will have noticed that I've put Madeleine's picture on the homepage.

Like any parent and, probably, any non-parent, I pray that she is safe and returned to normality soon.

I have my own opinions on the whole matter (my own daughter is one day younger than her), but will refrain from airing them until I know that she is safe.

I don't think anyone will disagree, though, when I say that the real criminal is the person who has abducted her. I nearly vomited in the car the other day when the news-reader said that the Portugese police believed that her abduction was sexually motivated. If anyone touched my little girls in that manner, I would kill them.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE