Skate fishing report

Snatcher

Ermmmm, Aye, DOWN to approx 3/4 ton now tho', :blink: so got to be careful who gets what, I might have to start rationing.. :rolleyes: ..but, PM me your requirements ...:):) and I'll get to work !!!! :):)

Didn't someone want some cannonball leads........ ;)

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lead who wants it I've got tonnes of the stuff, going to have a lead session in two weeks time so get your orders in, leave Norrie in charge of the balls (ooh er misses, heard he was that way inclined) and i can do pretty much anything else , apart from watch leads.

Whoops, I'll dig them out for you tomorrow :unsure:

Well done on your fish Snatcher ;)

:clap2: Tigger, when's the AN meet on your ship, too big to be a boat? I could do a write up,

carry on up to LA, cadge a trip with Davy or Norrie, then visit Daiwa to do a feature, then come home to an empty house to find the FPO has filed for divorce. Perhaps that's not the way to go, I'll have to think of a better plan. :clap2:

Lead who wants it I've got tonnes of the stuff, going to have a lead session in two weeks time so get your orders in, leave Norrie in charge of the balls (ooh er misses, heard he was that way inclined) and i can do pretty much anything else , apart from watch leads.

LOL, You havent got a watch lead mould.???..what sort of weightmaker are you Gareth !!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You been on the church roof again ??? :clap2::blink::clap2:

I was thinking, if we hang onto what lead we have between us, we might just manage to push the price up !!!! :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

LOL, You havent got a watch lead mould.???..what sort of weightmaker are you Gareth !!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You been on the church roof again ??? :clap2::blink::clap2:

I was thinking, if we hang onto what lead we have between us, we might just manage to push the price up !!!! :):)

:clap2: You could even affect the futures market. :clap2: