Skate fishing report

Snatcher

here is another picture of the 182 lber. I was too whacked to try and lift her nose up for the camera!!

skate1.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I discovered I have a friend slightly further north with a bigger boat...

I`m not driving that far!! Not even for one of your mugs of tea :unsure:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Bloody spoilsport!! Now we`ll have to find another virgin. Not easy nowadays.

Well done John. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Theres always me, mind you Les is convinced I'm a Jonah so don't know how thats going to get sorted.

Well done John.

Well done Snatcher,great report and the pictures make it brilliant.

Fastd,I'm from the kayaking forum and will put up a link re:your idea,sounds good,

jon.

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Theres always me, mind you Les is convinced I'm a Jonah so don't know how thats going to get sorted.

Les says that about every angler that gets onboard!!

I told Les his boat needed anti-fouling, but the cheepskate went for fish-repellant instead :black_eye:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Nice to hear from you again Musket. The area will certainly suit the yaks,it sounds like a plan to me!!!

Are you going back to the Clash this year mate?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I think its the CLASS of angler that Les takes out, that matters... :yeah::rolleyes: ..I was out with him a couple of weeks ago at Dunbar.. :clap2: .we had a not too dreadful day actually..... :thumbs: :thumbs: He certainly knows his own area, better than some charter skippers I've been out with from there....:):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I told Les his boat needed anti-fouling, but the cheepskate went for fish-repellant instead :black_eye:

i know, i know paul, it's just a smokescreen.......

I'M the jonah, just canny admit it i'm afraid........

ohh! just have :o

mind you, it's just an LA kind of thing with MY boat, last year i got a 191lber on my mate jason's boat at LA, and on saturday i got a 182lber at oban.

gareth, you were only out for 1 day, it was jabee that was the jonah before you, 3 days worth :thumbs:

and now he's threatening to join me for a days fishing on my holidays in north wales this year :shutup::cry:

only kidding john :kissing:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

I think its the CLASS of angler that Les takes out, that matters... :yeah::rolleyes: ..I was out with him a couple of weeks ago at Dunbar.. :clap2: .we had a not too dreadful day actually..... :thumbs: :thumbs: He certainly knows his own area, better than some charter skippers I've been out with from there....:):)

flattery will get you everywhere norrie... :thumbs:

just cos you got the biggest fish of the day, jammy git, plus liam blanked.... :lol:

i hear you have some lead?? :kissing:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

flattery will get you everywhere norrie... :thumbs:

just cos you got the biggest fish of the day, jammy git, plus liam blanked.... :lol:

i hear you have some lead?? :kissing:

Ermmmm, Aye, DOWN to approx 3/4 ton now tho', :blink: so got to be careful who gets what, I might have to start rationing.. :rolleyes: ..but, PM me your requirements ...:):) and I'll get to work !!!! :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/