Best Waggler Floats To Use?

henda11

:rolleyes:

what are the best waggler floats to use for fishing for carp,

your replys are appreciated

:rolleyes: i can only say about my experincesbut the loaded carp crystals have been excellent for me and you can get them from most tackle shops

Henda11 there is no one answer to such a question. When I set out to fish the wagler for any fish I will invariably use a couple of floats before I find the correct one or i will change float as conditions or the fish's movements change. The answer will vary dependent on depth distance style of feeding wind tow how the fish are biting etc.

What conditions had you in mind.

The one that suit the conditions best!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

The one that suit the conditions best!!!

Like Chris and Worm say it really depends on the situation.You need to look more at the depth,distance,conditions you will be fishing rather than the species.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

what are the best waggler floats to use for fishing for carp,

your replys are appreciated

At the weekend I was using a preloaded 3g Drennon Peacock insert waggler. Only caught 2 skimmers. Think it may have been a touch too big now. I was targetting skimmers and tench but got smashed up 4 times by (a ? ) carp.

Saw the blighter at the end of the day sucking water snails from the underside of the lilypad leaves just to the left of where I'd been fishing.

I'd recommend preloaded and some quick change float adaptors.

Tony