bait ponces

sam-cox

Oh yes, piers always attract "bait poncers" God I love that description Sam LOL!

Had a French guy doing the rounds scrounging worm recently. I only had sandeel so he was out of luck. The French have had too many of our fish anyway.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take some 5 times re-frozen leftover bait for them. They'll never get it to stay on the hook :D:D

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

growling tends to shoo away anyone :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ahaha good one Salar, I bet they wont come back again either.

I guess it goes with the territory, but how things have changed when I was a kid fishing off piers and jettys over here you used to get offered bait by other fishermen when they packed up but even to this day I wouldnt have had the cheek of asking others for bait, plus our attitudes were better then

Now I would just tell em to go F themselves, Lazy gits.

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

hexed a grockle on west bay pier a few years ago.

he turned up & pushed his way into my space, to the extent that he was treading on my gear. sarcasm didnt work so i silently thought " break your rod, break your rod " over & over, 5 minutes later, he did :D

little onions would be interested in this, i think.

the only people i ever give bait to are kids, its not as easy for them to get out to tackle shops as it is for me, and they probably have less money to spend. so if i can help them i will

If i have perishable bait left ie, worms or fishbait i will offer it to other anglers when i pack up, a little like giving someone your pay and dislay ticket if it has time left on it. also i help kids with advice rigs and bait if i can, but ponces get in me wick, they should just get a job, or sit on the pavement with their hand out,,.,

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Guest stevie cop

I can't believe that these people go fishing with no bait! It's like going with no hooks!

I say if they are stupid enough to go without taking any bait, f*ck them!

I've given plenty of bait away to people when I pack up, and I've had people offer bait to me when they pack up, but turning up with nothing and then begging for bait begars belief.

I am with Jeepster, I genearlly make exeptions for kids and like Steve, I always give my perishable bait away at the end of a session.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.