Mullet

Matt Baldwin

Look forward to the photo's. Mind the bread though, i hear it sets like concrete.

Or like Five bellies

I don't think i mentioned anything as sinister Cranfield, fairplay and i thought a marina was called a marina. :)

Oh, and welcome to the forum Targa 31, wots the make of your boat i ask.

It's one of those boats that ABSOLUTELY loves the little sailing boats when they organise a race start right in the middle of the channel in the Medway. Got a perfect range on the deckwash for "alerting" the rag and stick brigade. If they are close enough for the deckwash - they are close enough !

Formerly known as Angry Boat Owner...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:offtopic:

Look forward to the photo's. Mind the bread though, i hear it sets like concrete.

Or like Five bellies

I don't think i mentioned anything as sinister Cranfield, fairplay and i thought a marina was called a marina. :)

Oh, and welcome to the forum Targa 31, wots the make of your boat i ask.

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC - APOLOGIES :- anybody know where I can but some onion nets - mine are all looking well worse for wear with barnacles etc on them ?

Formerly known as Angry Boat Owner...

It's one of those boats that ABSOLUTELY loves the little sailing boats when they organise a race start right in the middle of the channel in the Medway. Got a perfect range on the deckwash for "alerting" the rag and stick brigade. If they are close enough for the deckwash - they are close enough !

Mark,

Bread/Onion sacks are available from The National Mullet Club.See details on our website.

The big issue is the removal of the mullet from the water. This is poaching as he has not been granted the right to fish or take fish. This could be considered a criminal act. I say 'could', as if it were a lake if would definitely be a criminal act.

No its not !

Unless the mullet belong to the Marina, and are then dispached and taken away.

Didn't any one here Scrump as a Kid? I did. now that technicley is burgrary as all the Criteria for that offence are met, But no one makes that much fuss about that, why because on the Grand scale of things it aint that much of a big deal !!!!!

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Speaks volumes, to me, about your character. All your back peddling and attempts to ingratiate yourself on this forum doesn't wash with me. Hope I never meet you out on the water (and that means exactly what it says)

The issue to me isnt really with Mat Baldwin, no it is with David Ridgen who one one forum said that Mat would walk away with shen loads of Nmc trophies.Then said on this forum that he and the NMC didnt condon fishing in non fishing areas. And that we would have to wait until Febuary and the NMC AGM to find out if he would get a van load of trophies from the NMC.

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=

Based on that reply, i do think it's a little bit strange to have a name change. I thought power gave way to sail.

Just like road rage really.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Well well well, I wondered what everyone had been up to on this forum :rolleyes: Now I know :clap2:

Very interesting read to say the least, far better than any soap. :clap2:

Points I noticed:

a} Matt was hired to do a job but found the temptation to go after a mullet far to great, what ever the state of the boat at the end of the day he failed miserably in his obligations.

b} How the fish was caught will only ever be known by one person and it will live with him forever but be forgotten by others in due time.

c} Boat caught or not, if the boat was moored all day and could be accessed simply by walking onto it then I see it as no different to a pontoon or jetty which surely would be classified as shore caught.

d} Catching a fish in a no fishing zone, whether other people do a sneaky or not is again more of a moral issue to captor than a criminal or civil offense again a failure of trust.

e} If as stated these fish were fed on a daily basis in the same way as I feed my koi carp then the capture in my mind would be no great achievement, you could hook into my koi within seconds with out any angling knowledge.

As per usual tin hat on, bunker secured, ready for bombardment. :clap2::clap2:

And thanks for filling in a couple of hours whilst I was doing penance for yesterdays fishing.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Well well well, I wondered what everyone had been up to on this forum :rolleyes: Now I know :clap2:

Very interesting read to say the least, far better than any soap. :clap2:

Points I noticed:

a} Matt was hired to do a job but found the temptation to go after a mullet far to great, what ever the state of the boat at the end of the day he failed miserably in his obligations.

b} How the fish was caught will only ever be known by one person and it will live with him forever but be forgotten by others in due time.

c} Boat caught or not, if the boat was moored all day and could be accessed simply by walking onto it then I see it as no different to a pontoon or jetty which surely would be classified as shore caught.

d} Catching a fish in a no fishing zone, whether other people do a sneaky or not is again more of a moral issue to captor than a criminal or civil offense again a failure of trust.

e} If as stated these fish were fed on a daily basis in the same way as I feed my koi carp then the capture in my mind would be no great achievement, you could hook into my koi within seconds with out any angling knowledge.

As per usual tin hat on, bunker secured, ready for bombardment. :clap2::clap2:

And thanks for filling in a couple of hours whilst I was doing penance for yesterdays fishing.

Hi Ken, and welcome to the snake pit. Point a, both are saying different on that point, one says permission to fish was granted, the other, no. Point b, Matt has stated continually that he caught it on rod and line full stop. c, it has been put forward as boat caught. d, failure of trust, again both say different.e, if it is that easy, i look forward when someone else close to Matt gets a sneaky line in and does the same, just to prove a point. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..