What a load of ....!

mr motorola

Not being a viewer of Big Brother (and never will be) , i was having a look through the channels tonight and stumbled across "it".

What is the point???? :wallbash:

Are viewers THAT daft as to watch this freak show? :wacko: I really don't see any interest in it at all.

I guess it paints a very shallow picture of the "general" public that actually watches it. I ought to know how many people watch it, it's my job (and i suppose i can't complain) , a fair amount of my work is generated by the show.

But surely there IS better viewing on the box than this drivel. :yucky:

As i say , it paints a dim outlook on folk and maybe their intellect can only rise to the likes of this ......who knows?

Pleeeeease don't tell me that there are BB viewers on here :giveup::cry:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

This is a first Im going to Agree with you :unsure:

I have gone out of my way for the last few years to not watch it I supprised my self a few years back and got hooked I was spending Hours watching a dog barking

Total drivel get it of the telly Id rather watch Spurs Play and i would not say that lightly! :o

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I think it is only fair that exceptionally stupid people should have their own television programmes, but in that case, it ought to be broadcast in the early hours of the morning on the BBC, as part of their public service broadcasting remit.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I work for a company sponsoring the programme and many of our staff have questioned whether the company should be associated with it, but, as our top man says, the very fact that we're talking about it proves that it's good advertising and the programme is doing what it should from a commercial point of view.

Amazing how many people 'come across it' and watch it though.

I haven't seen any of it at all I hasten to add mind, not that I'm one of the 'I'm too intelligent to watch stuff like that' brigade. I just thought the last one was crap from the little I did watch of it.

Paul

Amazing how many people 'come across it' and watch it though.

because i need to get to channel 5 goinf from itv and channel 4 is in between and pressing 5 and deciding nah this channel is crap i press 3 again to watch itv but i get channel 53 which is nothing. it was just luck the twins were showering :clap2:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Id rather watch Spurs Play and i would not say that lightly! :o

Now that's not nice ! Nothing wrong with watching Spurs play, specially this year when we get out champions league spot ;)

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"