Boat Fishing Monthly - July 2005 issue

Davy Holt

Hiya,

Just a small correction point I want to make public :)

In the article "Just for the record" it states that the Common skate charts were mine. This is not quite true, the charts were developed by Bill Little, partly using data I had supplied.

Sorry to put a correction on a very good article, but I cant take credit for someone else's hard work :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

ANOTHER claim to fame eh!!!!, :rolleyes::D:rolleyes: Soon there wont be any living with you, and "celebrity anglers" will be wanting to fish with you..... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

Just a small correction point I want to make public :)

In the article "Just for the record" it states that the Common skate charts were mine. This is not quite true, the charts were developed by Bill Little, partly using data I had supplied.

Sorry to put a correction on a very good article, but I cant take credit for someone else's hard work :)

:cool: Why not! everyone else does. :D

Sorry matey

That could be my fault

This whole season is upside down here. Somethings happened early, The main mackerel shoals were 3 weeks late. The general fishing is dire with very litle about. and now my grey sleek babies seem to have started the mass gangbang three weeks early and have temporary gone AWOL. Typical as a few of the AN lads are with us this morning.

Had my best Thornie this week with a fish of 16 lb 6 oz and also had 2 19 pound Bull Huss.

How's things there?

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Hiya,

No problem Ian :)

I was just making the correction before anyone else starts making comments about it, you know as certain people do :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Plenty Mackies about, had around 80 in no time at all on Sunday, everything else seems to be OK, plenty of big girls about and even a few decent Pollack :D

Just to make sure ... I'll check again this weekend :)

Davy

spasor:

Davy? You can`t take the credit for someone else`s hard work.

What about my rockling. :mad: :mad:

Ahhh but that was different.. I did all the hard work there. I sailed the boat to the secret mark, anchored us precisely over the said mark, allowed you to use my rod, reel & trace that I had specifically prepared.... so there :P:P:D:D

Davy