Perch 52cm(!)

Carp 86cm (28Lbs)

This was in Holland

Blue shark 192cm

Pollock 79cm

Tope 140cm

Conger 150cm

In Ireland

And I hope to catch a big skate and a porbeagle and a... Wake up !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatcher, i hope your right, Ive already had my fly gear out several times to check everything's in order for the warmer weather. As for your lures i check them almost every day, to see if they are snug in their box and make sure they are not too crowded swap them round a bit and turn their matress. Dont know what i will do if i get snagged and lose one !!!!!!!!! I think i may need to get out more!!!!

thanks again Snatcher a true gent you are.

regards Ryan.

I do feel as someone mentioned before that the circumstances in which your best fish are caught also interesting. Where the fish was caught, what B/S line, what bait, rod ect.

My pb stinger was caught from my 7 froot pram dingy in 6 foot of water on rag worm. I was fishing with my mate Simon who at the time was only 12 and I was only 15. We let the fish tow our dingy, we caught 3 fish in about 1 hour. We unhooked it in the nett as our dingy was tiny so wiaghts were gessed..

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

pete,

i just wished i had been angling in the dark and distant past... :( all those whoppers around.

i asked our club to dump their record list and start afresh from 2000. in the end i suppose common sense prevailed. i just thought it would mean something to new members. then again break one and its something to be pleased about.

ian,

thats some list. all yours or are some of them boat captures.

best record for me.

i beat my shore bass record 5 times last year. here's hoping i can break again this year.

a mere 6lbs at the moment. hey least it went up onces at a time. :D:D

best scrap.....mmhhh... 6.5lb haddock.

biggest disappointment... 60lb tope. more fight from a sack of spuds.

biggest surprise ...10lb turbot.(port logan)

Dale the fish was not a record as such but it was a personal best it was tagged and released ,

the wight was a geusstamate by the bout skipper who to rough mesurements although i have cought other large fish this was by far the best adrenalin rush i have ever expeareanced evil looking eyes ..

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif