Plant Recognition?

Chris Goddard

Soirry NO picture! Didn't have the camera with me!! BUT plant is perhaps a wrong word? The PLANT has a twisted trunk? of around 5/6" and is a climber I think after a fashion? The leaves best resemble a ROWAN ASH tree leaf but are a little more thick and greener succulent like. the flower is VERY similar in shape to a petuina but the colour of Nastursiums? LOADS and loads of flowers!! But what is it? Hope to get a picture this week.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Soirry NO picture! Didn't have the camera with me!! BUT plant is perhaps a wrong word? The PLANT has a twisted trunk? of around 5/6" and is a climber I think after a fashion? The leaves best resemble a ROWAN ASH tree leaf but are a little more thick and greener succulent like. the flower is VERY similar in shape to a petuina but the colour of Nastursiums? LOADS and loads of flowers!! But what is it? Hope to get a picture this week.

Will have a pic for you tomorrow mate and the name.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Is this the one? Campsis radicans, "Flava" is this variety

2003_0104cl0004.jpg

One of my favorites, it does sort of climb but needs a bit of help with tying back but when we have a decent summer it blooms for a long time and is cooty with flowers.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

a hibiscus of some sort?

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Ken nailed it I Reckon!! Flowers on this though are just like nasties!! All sorts of reds 'n' oranges 'n' yellows!!

Ken how much for the seeds??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

That's deffo the one!! I googled the description and the first site shos a picture of a more mature plant/tree!!

Thanks Guys!

Chris Goddard

Ken nailed it I Reckon!! Flowers on this though are just like nasties!! All sorts of reds 'n' oranges 'n' yellows!!

Ken how much for the seeds??

They are vine like in growth and come in a variety of colours, we only sell the plants, BUT if you can get a decent cutting they will root very easily.

eat.gif

Petals Florist