Mallorca Part 2

Westie

And a few more...

The monastary at Lluc - a stunning building and grounds, even for the non-religious.

Mallorca11.jpg

Mallorca12.jpg

Mallorca13.jpg

Two little garden friends getting jiggy.

Mallorca14.jpg

Beautiful views at another restaurant stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Wet day, but a cracking setting.

Mallorca15.jpg

Mallorca16.jpg

Mallorca17.jpg

The local wine was excellent, plentiful and reasonably priced.

Mallorca18.jpg

A typical street scene from the village closest to our villa.

Mallorca19.jpg

We will go back one day. And next time I will take a tripod, so that I can get some really sharp shots. DT's from the alcohol abuse didn't help picture quality. :lol:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Nice one Westie :thumbs: I am off to Italy this afternoon for 5 days so hope to reciprocate your posting.

Look after the shop while I am away ;)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Lovely set of pics mate.

What tackle do you use?

Cheers BP.

I've got a Nikon D200 with 18-70 kit lens. I've got a 105mm macro for close up stuff and occasional portrait type pics and also Sigma's 30mm f1.4, which was useful in low light inside the monastery. Didn't take my tripod and forgot to take my monopod...

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Ah. a dedicated macro lens (and a quality one at that)......that explains the super quality of the macro shots. :)

You are too kind, sir!

Westie.

Visit My Photo Gallery