Designing Book Covers

Elton

I've never admitted to being anything but crap at graphics....

I've got a new E-book that I want to publish, but would like to create a graphic for it that makes it look like a 'paper' book. i.e. like they've done here.

Would anyone be willing to do that for a free copy?

The book is by Rosie Barham, who was one of the founding contributors to Anglers' Net.

Whilst I'm on the subject, I'm also after some help with a separate idea and need some banners doing, either cheaply, or in exchange for tackle. That said, they need to be crisp and to my basic design (nothing complex and just static jpg's). Please let me know if you're interested.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never admitted to being anything but crap at graphics....

I've got a new E-book that I want to publish, but would like to create a graphic for it that makes it look like a 'paper' book. i.e. like they've done here.

Would anyone be willing to do that for a free copy?

The book is by Rosie Barham, who was one of the founding contributors to Anglers' Net.

Whilst I'm on the subject, I'm also after some help with a separate idea and need some banners doing, either cheaply, or in exchange for tackle. That said, they need to be crisp and to my basic design (nothing complex and just static jpg's). Please let me know if you're interested.

Interested Elton.....

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

J.K. can you pm me your email address again, please?

Greg - can you do banners? I'm after something simple - basically, I need a load of 'individual product' ones.

Cheers in advance and sorry for the delay (I was out on a boat yesterday),

Elton

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Here's a few of the items I'm looking to create banners for. I've added the titles of the products, but need something to tempt people to click them, too. i.e. "Click here for more info" type comments, or something graphical, like a 'pretend' cursor. I don't want to trick people into clicking on them, but do need to get the click rate up, so if you've seen anything that has encouraged you to click on a banner, then give it a try.

At the moment, I'm just looking for 468x60 banners.

I will need a lot of them in time (91 from this supplier alone, then a load for the likes of Orvis and TackleBargains), so a nice basic banner that I can copy would be great. I used to get by with early Paint Shop Pro's, but V9 is too confusing for me :(

DIGISET.jpg

Ron Thompson Digi-Tronic Alarm Set

F16_Lrg.jpg

MAP F-16 16 M Pole

FC-BAITBOAT.jpg

Dyna Craft Baitboat

FC-STRATOS.jpg

Fox Stratos 10000 Reel

FC-DT.jpg

Nash Double Top 1 Man Bivvy

FC-NSSS70.jpg

Stainless Steel Scales