Royal targeted by blackmailers

Elton

are we allowed to say who the royal in question is? or would it cause problems for elton?

(genuine question)

cheers dave.

I have a feeling that it would cause problems, unless you post a link to a news site with the info on.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers elton....i wont post it then :thumbs:

its not really that important or interesting, and it will be common knowledge soon enough anyway. :)

I wonder who released the identity to the press? Is it cynical of me to suspect that it was a member of the Saxe Coburg Gotha (sounds so much less "British" than Windsor doesn't it) publicity machine, desperate to draw the attention of the press away from Horny Halfwit Harry and his chums?

Something stinks about this case. Why is this guy sitting in Belmarsh maximum security prison? Why did a so called blackmailer ask for such a pittance from the richest family in the country, when any daily redtop would have paid ten times that amount?

My argument has always been that they can't have a God given right to rule and then expect to behave like the rest of us. Either they believe they are truly "Royal", with all the onerous responsibilities that implies, or they don't, in which case they are just a bunch of parasites.

The alleged blackmailers may have already tried to sell the story to the Press, but I doubt any UK newspaper would dare to be the first to print it.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Wich all leads to the point who is more sleazy the dozy royal for getting caught or the Sh1t bag that tried to stich him up.

with the amount of Skelentons our Aristocracy has in thier Closets no supprise one falls out occaisionaly.

To me the more interesting bit of this story is the suggestion that the cause of death of a recently departed Royal was lied about, to us Joe Public, Not at all suppriseing But Interesting all the same!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!