Life is Cheap

I read this news item in disbelief:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7085654.stm

So to all thugs go out there and kick three skittles of sh*t out of anyone you can find who is unable to defend themselves.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

They had not sought to kill....

For crying out loud, you don't have to be Einstein to realise that battering someone repeatedly until they're bleeding runs the inherent risk of killing them.

Lord Justice Rix, here's a little word test for you. Rearrange the following;

key throw away the pratt you

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I rather doubt they will ever be released. They'll go from prison to a secure hospital and stay there.

That said, this sends out the wrong message on every imaginable level.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And people laugh at me when I say some vunerable people will be armed one day, and these cowards (for that's what they are) will either never have kids or been taken out of the gene pool pemanently!!

JUSTICE - in England? - don't make me laugh!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I rather doubt they will ever be released. They'll go from prison to a secure hospital and stay there.

That said, this sends out the wrong message on every imaginable level.

Yes, I think the sentence they've been given may actually make it possible to detain them indefinitely. They were originally charged with murder, but plead guilty to manslaughter and received life sentences with minimum tariffs of three and a half years and three years. We all know that life doesn't mean life, it usually means about 15 years, and that these two would probably have been released in less than ten years. The judge hasn't changed the minimum tariff, he's prevented their automatic release at the end of their sentence.

It seems that life can't mean life when it's for punishment, but it can when the sentence is for public protection. That seems to be what the judge has done.