pike wonderbait ?

bingbong

More to the point has any one even used it?

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

More to the point has any one even used it?

Yes I've given them a go

I've never heard of it,what is it.

They're a South African fish very much looks like a short beaked garfish but with the oily properties of a mackeral or sardine

Although I've been using them as bait alongside other more traditional baits I'm still to get a run on them when other more traditional baits like roach bream or sardine and mackeral are giving me fish.

Other anglers I know who are using bluey's swear by them as they're giving them fish, so I'll keep on trying with them and see what happens but whatever the results, good or bad, I'll post up and let the forum know

I've never heard of it,what is it.

Mackeral like fish imported from, IIRC, SE Asia. Meant to be the next big thing in sea baits - but that could just be the importers bigging it up!!!!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Mackeral like fish imported from, IIRC, SE Asia. Meant to be the next big thing in sea baits - but that could just be the importers bigging it up!!!!

C.

i used them with no success , mind you thats not a bad thing , i manage to have no success with most baits !!

Hiya,

Not quite South African :)

They are the Pacific Saury (Cololabis saira)

http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSummary.php?id=303

I've used them quite a bit for sea fishing only and they do work, I'm sure old essox would like them also. As for a wonder bait.. is there such a thing ? :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"