Tight Lines on Sky...Friday 23rd Nov

Norrie

And a dodgy question about competition boat fishing in Etive :whistling::whistling:

LOL I must admit I thought you were the likely suspect for that one, especially when Stevie though he had sussed out who it was :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Souter

I only do the occassional beach session (rarely) and had not heard of this guy before. I was really impressed with him. Passionante and knowledgable and not afraid to say what he thinks. I thought he was a great guest.

Thumbs up from me :thumbs:

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.

Yup he was a right dodgy looking character right enough :)

talking of dodgy, did you notice that Les never got a speaking part :D

Yup it was that, and quite a surprise too :)

Aye I think Les was there for his charm and boyish good looks :rolleyes::blink: rather than his witty conversation.

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Anybody record it ??? - ive just got council telly :schmoll:

Linda recorded it Peter, I'll get it burnt on to a dvd.. we only upgraded our package so that we could see the game last Saturday. When I seen Norries post, I thought I would at least get to see this proggy with Stevie on it.. I was really surprised to see the filming we did earlier this year shown :)

Bingo.. one thing Stevie aint and that is afraid to say what he thinks and he came across well :thumbs: ... though Stevie..Linda want to know what's going on with the hair ;)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Linda wants to know what's going on with the hair???

That's easy... vanity forbids me from letting all those damn grey rebels having the run of my head. Answer? Shave the swines clean off!!

Give Linda my best.

S

Edited by Diabolos

In Nomine Satanas

I only do the occassional beach session (rarely) and had not heard of this guy before. I was really impressed with him. Passionante and knowledgable and not afraid to say what he thinks. I thought he was a great guest.

Thumbs up from me :thumbs:

Yep, He's an up and coming youngster ( with grey hair) who has had one or two bits written in Sea Angler !!! !!!!!! !

Davy taught him most of what he knows about boat angling !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thats true aint it Davy ???

BTW, Better Grey hair, than nae hair!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

talking of dodgy, did you notice that Les never got a speaking part :D

i'm surprised they never had subtitles for that weegie twang of yours,

just what is a "BOWIT"?? :rolleyes:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Aye I think Les was there for his charm and boyish good looks :rolleyes::blink: rather than his witty conversation.

got it in one lennie mate ;)

the motley crew

DSC01831.jpg

tonys spur

DSC01826.jpg

the strong and silent type...

DSC01825.jpg

ps

had a 13lb 4oz spur yesterday, no pics...

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Linda recorded it Peter, I'll get it burnt on to a dvd.. we only upgraded our package so that we could see the game last Saturday. When I seen Norries post, I thought I would at least get to see this proggy with Stevie on it.. I was really surprised to see the filming we did earlier this year shown :)

Bingo.. one thing Stevie aint and that is afraid to say what he thinks and he came across well :thumbs: ... though Stevie..Linda want to know what's going on with the hair ;)

Davy

Any chance of doing me a copy - I don't have SKY either right now!!!!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."