BASS PRESS RELEASE

glennk

They say government; what they should say is an idiot called Shaw made a judgement based on all the guff he took onboard from commercials.

The man is completely out of his depth in all facets. He failed to gather information from reliable sources ie his predicessor , he made a decision based on hear say and and self opinion.

In reply he just waffled, nothing convincing because he had nothing to reply with, it is a bloody disgrace for a man in his position to be caught on the wrong foot.

If you cock up at least do it with a bit of style, that man had nothing going for him, I would sack him without thinking about it.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Shaw is a commercial fisherman isnt he ??

The press release highlights just how much the nfsa think everything revolves around bass.

The minister’s decision had “driven a coach and horses” through the

government’s new strategy for recreational fishing and through any attempt

to make a case for a licence.

So the fact that The government have let the commercial fishing industry land millions of tons of black fish from all the other species really didn't matter to the NFSA so long as they got the bass mls. Do NFSA not care about any species other than bass ?

Shaw is a commercial fisherman isnt he ??

The press release highlights just how much the nfsa think everything revolves around bass.

So the fact that The government have let the commercial fishing industry land millions of tons of black fish from all the other species really didn't matter to the NFSA so long as they got the bass mls. Do NFSA not care about any species other than bass ?

Sorry Glenn but that is not the case, if anyone allowed millions of tons of black fish to be landed it was DEFRA.

The only reason bass are in the news is because BASS got of their backsides, put a plan together and work very hard to get it passed. I know it did not suit all taste but at least they tried and in doing so promoted the RSAs cause in general.

You keep blagging the NFSA, but has your area put any proposals up for debate ? do they have a wish list? or are they contented to rubbish other peoples efforts.

All I have seen recently is what a great year this is for COD, well as previously stated let us hope it continues.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

eat.gif

Petals Florist

Sorry Glenn but that is not the case, if anyone allowed millions of tons of black fish to be landed it was DEFRA.

The only reason bass are in the news is because BASS got of their backsides, put a plan together and work very hard to get it passed. I know it did not suit all taste but at least they tried and in doing so promoted the RSAs cause in general.

You keep blagging the NFSA, but has your area put any proposals up for debate ? do they have a wish list? or are they contented to rubbish other peoples efforts.

All I have seen recently is what a great year this is for COD, well as previously stated let us hope it continues.

It's only just recently that the nfsa woke up and started working. Telling defra we want instead of saying yes we will work with you defra man.

It appears that some in the north sea area and scotland want segregation from other rsa, like again not our problem, we don't get them here and i knew it wouldn't go far. If that what is wanted fine, we understand where you are coming from. Looked at a fishing progamme last night, fishing for bass in Scotland.

Me, however wants to see rows of 5lb codling on the fish counters at least but at the moment with the secular idea floating around it appears you cod guys don't want support, please tell us otherwise.

The worst aspect in the black fish selling is the receivers, on the nffo web site ices are stating 44000 tonnes of unrecorded removals from the stock. If that is the case, that could relate to the north sea breeding stock at the mo.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

They say government; what they should say is an idiot called Shaw made a judgement based on all the guff he took onboard from commercials.

The man is completely out of his depth in all facets. He failed to gather information from reliable sources ie his predicessor , he made a decision based on hear say and and self opinion.

In reply he just waffled, nothing convincing because he had nothing to reply with, it is a bloody disgrace for a man in his position to be caught on the wrong foot.

If you cock up at least do it with a bit of style, that man had nothing going for him, I would sack him without thinking about it.

Hi Ken

I suspect the decision had little to do with Shaw. He relies on civil servants to make decisions for him.

Certainly in Scotland If we write a letter to the minister, it is opened by the fisheries dept. who then write a suggested reply. The minister then just rubber stamps it

Edited by Ian Burrett

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Hi Ken

I suspect the decision had little to do with Shaw. He relies on civil servants to make decisions for him.

Certainly in Scotland If we write a letter to the minister, it is opened by the fisheries dept. who then write a suggested reply. The minister then just rubber stamps it

I suspect your 100% correct, hell I use to do the same, but I did have the good sense to read what I was signing first and inquire about issues I did not understand or maybe agree with. And when it came to important issues like turning over something which had already been passed I would have wanted to know everything before committing myself. That is his failure and it showed up during that debate and he should be thankful Martin Salter was sat on his side of the house. It was painfully obvious that Martin would have liked to have taken Shaw's' defense apart.

eat.gif

Petals Florist