For crying out loud!

mr motorola

Is it just me or isnt this debate a pretty good (or bad) example of exactly waht we are criticiising others of? .... a lack of tolerance or understanding of others views. You cant tell me that a teacher in an Islamic country doesnt (or shouldnt) know that that to be rude or defamatory about their faith is going to get them in trouble .... were the riots after the cartoons so long ago? And are we so perfect? havent we arrested someone for writing a poem? And didnt the USA detain hundreds of people without trial?

We are all in greenhouse and quite frankly the world would be a better place if we all stopped throwing stones.

Dan

Does it not appear to be a little bit strange that this woman cocked up, in their eyes, the next thing thousands are on the streets protesting, loud hailers, with guns, knives, sticks drawn looking for blood. Amaizingly all of one mind set, to kill her. What would have happend if she had committed a real crime like robbery? Would they be on the streets then. Rent a mob, set up by the guys who 'lay' the law down, no doubt. Normal way of life? Tollerant? May your god go with you, or god help us.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
Does it not appear to be a little bit strange that this woman cocked up, in their eyes, the next thing thousands are on the streets protesting, loud hailers, with guns, knives, sticks drawn looking for blood. Amaizingly all of one mind set, to kill her. What would have happend if she had committed a real crime like robbery? Would they be on the streets then. Rent a mob, set up by the guys who 'lay' the law down, no doubt. Normal way of life? Tollerant? May your god go with you, or god help us.

A great mass of people behaves very differently to how individuals behave, its a well known psychological phenomenon. Dead easy to whip a crowd up too, specially if they have beliefs strong enough to make them get off their backsides and protest in the first place.

The BBC suggested last night that crowd numbers were vastly exaggerated and that the crowd actually numbered no more than about 1000 people. Hardly massive. IMO this whole incident has been whipped up out of all proportion by the media. In fact I'm left asking myself if the media hadnt whipped it up into an international incident if a quiet deal would have been done behind closed doors and she'd be back home already?

A great mass of people behaves very differently to how individuals behave, its a well known psychological phenomenon. Dead easy to whip a crowd up too, specially if they have beliefs strong enough to make them get off their backsides and protest in the first place.

The BBC suggested last night that crowd numbers were vastly exaggerated and that the crowd actually numbered no more than about 1000 people. Hardly massive. IMO this whole incident has been whipped up out of all proportion by the media. In fact I'm left asking myself if the media hadnt whipped it up into an international incident if a quiet deal would have been done behind closed doors and she'd be back home already?

I feel sorry for the 'normal' guy over there going about his normal life, work, home or what ever, gets the call and has to attend for what ever reason is put to him and i bet it's under duress, 1000 people in front of one building or in one street in front of the camera is not exactly small change, still a mob.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Brumagem Phil
I feel sorry for the 'normal' guy over there going about his normal life, work, home or what ever, gets the call and has to attend for what ever reason is put to him and i bet it's under duress, 1000 people in front of one building or in one street in front of the camera is not exactly small change, still a mob.

Too right, I sure wouldn't want you and a thousand of your mates outside my front door! :lol:

I reckon a lot of these protests and flag burning exercises are all orchestrated by the mullahs in the background......they know they can't be touched and whip the mobs up into a frenzy to do their dirty work for them.

One of the mullahs reckoned she was part of a global plot! I think he's lost his! ;)

Is it just me or isnt this debate a pretty good (or bad) example of exactly waht we are criticiising others of? .... a lack of tolerance or understanding of others views. You cant tell me that a teacher in an Islamic country doesnt (or shouldnt) know that that to be rude or defamatory about their faith is going to get them in trouble .... were the riots after the cartoons so long ago? And are we so perfect? havent we arrested someone for writing a poem? And didnt the USA detain hundreds of people without trial?

We are all in greenhouse and quite frankly the world would be a better place if we all stopped throwing stones.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I think the cartoon episode was out of order it was a blatant attack on Islam.

However as I have posted this situation is not as black and white, to be quite honest the further we travel with this one the more I think she was deliberately setup.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I think i'll go back to the fishing and photography sections, it's much friendlier in there normally :)

Paul.

Try the conservation and political forum, you would be surprised how friendly us sadists are. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I don't normally post warnings in public on here, but....

Tigger - if you haven't got anything sensible to say, then say nothing. You've had it in for Phil for some considerable time, so don't think we haven't noticed that fact. I suggest that in future you just ignore any remarks made by Phil, and that he does likewise with you.

PS. Phil, you needn't have reported this, haven't checked my email for a few hours ;)

Edited by John S

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I don't normally post warnings in public on here, but....

Tigger - if you haven't got anything sensible to say, then say nothing. You've had it in for Phil for some considerable time, so don't think we haven't noticed that fact. I suggest that in future you just ignore any remarks made by Phil, and that he does likewise with you.

PS. Phil, you needn't have reported this, haven't checked my email for a few hours ;)

[Edited - Message received and understood, John S]

Edited by John S

Just learned that the uk in the last three years have given Sudan 326 mill and has earmarked another 114 mill this year. Who is insulting who i ask. Within that region, 200,000 non arabs have alledgedly been killed, another two million are displaced, brutal rapes are widespread, in the name of what. A change seems to be the order of the day.

Edited by barry luxton