petrol increase

Andy_1984

smart-funny.jpg

on the same note its realy starting to hit my pocket being at 1.02 im lucky if my £20 i used to put in will last me the week like it used to

{admin note: for those who have trouble with the link, here is a copy of the photo. Hopefully the person who took it will not be upset. Newt}

post-463-1196979901_thumb.jpg

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

ha i'd rather burn than crask that glass!!

i know you you mean about the price though, my last fillup cost me 52 notes. the only saving grace is that i probably wont need to fill up for 3 weeks and that because of the tescos points (52 for that lot) and the tesco credit card (an extra 4 points for every 5 quid you spend at tescos on their CC) that i will get nearly £4 is deals vouchers for filling up. it all adds up!!

For some reason, that image doesn't show up in my Firefox. I have not set anything to block.

The more I use Firefox, the more I'm thinking of turning back to Microsoft. Firefox is turning into the AOL of browsers for me.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

For some reason, that image doesn't show up in my Firefox. I have not set anything to block.

It doesn't show up on mine either, but possibly the wording of link (with email-junk.com included in it) has something to do with it.

http://email-junk.com/pictures/things-not-...smart-funny.jpg

...............or on second thoughts, it could be cos I'm forbidden to access it (403) and also a 404 not found came upon the link.

It doesn't show up on mine either, but possibly the wording of link (with email-junk.com included in it) has something to do with it.

http://email-junk.com/pictures/things-not-...smart-funny.jpg

...............or on second thoughts, it could be cos I'm forbidden to access it (403) and also a 404 not found came upon the link.

Bizarre - entering the url direct into FF works for me.

Clicking on a link to it gives a 403.

Oh well, sod it. No way I'd drive one of those things, anyway :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Bizarre - entering the url direct into FF works for me.

Oh well, sod it. No way I'd drive one of those things, anyway :D

It dont work on IE7 either :(

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

But hitting refresh shows it. They're doing something daft at their end, I think, based on it being a redirection.

My last four fill-ups worked out at 17, 18, 14 and 16 miles per gallon, and I still don't want that Smart :lol:

(14 was a bit steep, but a big chunk of that was doing 9mpg on track)

But hitting refresh shows it. They're doing something daft at their end, I think, based on it being a redirection.

My last four fill-ups worked out at 17, 18, 14 and 16 miles per gallon, and I still don't want that Smart :lol:

(14 was a bit steep, but a big chunk of that was doing 9mpg on track)

Sounds okay....wanna swap ;)

:D