fuel protest

old novice - jeff

web site of group organizing protest

thought this might be of interest to some on this site.

jeff

Thanks Jeff, but I think you've got the dates mixed up.

A date of Saturday 15th December 2007 at 10:00am has been decided for protest action.

I expect it will cause the usual queues as people panic buy.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

yes you are quite right should read "Saturday 15th December 2007 at 10:00am" :wallbash:

is their a way to alter the heading ?

When a mod sees it they can, (if you ask nicely ;) )

They're a bit like buses, none, then two three come along at the same time. ;):D

Don't worry about it I'm sure they'll sort it for you. :)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

thanks john.

i really must learn to proof read my posts

this is the quote from their site.

"The following statement is released on 10th December 2007 at 10:15Hrs

Transaction2007 have decided to release the date and time of protest action earlier than scheduled. This is to enable the motorist and public to better prepare themselves for the coming action.

A date of Saturday 15th December 2007 at 10:00am has been decided for protest action. This date was decided by members as the best possible to enable those who would normally be working during the week to attend. This action will be initiated at a refinery or storage depot somewhere near you. Anyone wishing to support action is requested to make your way there at the allotted time. Transaction again wish to emphasise the importance of legal protesting.

"TransAction 2007"

Telephone: 07717 075917

"

Edited by old novice - jeff
gatso.gif

Hiya, Have a read at the prices they have to pay just now in the US,...my uncle in San Diego has been reminicing to me about when they could fill the tank for $7.......think it was about 2001.....

http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/103...-Gas-in-the-U.S.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

blimey i better fill the tank ,another £2.50 gone :rolleyes:

i remember when it was £1.72 and that was a completely empty tank now its over £3 if i'm on fumes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hey i said about this last month and nobody took any notice :unsure:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/refiner...510#entry791510

Hi Tony,...Well, the panic buying has started ...and probobly because someone assisting with the blockades said in the paper today..."If you fill up before the blockade/demonstration, you will be all right"... <_< ..At the BP station in Grangemouth at the entrance slip to the M9 today, the queues were right out on to the roundabout......and were there all day.....silly fools..... :angry: :angry:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Tony,...Well, the panic buying has started ...and probobly because someone assisting with the blockades said in the paper today..."If you fill up before the blockade/demonstration, you will be all right"... <_< ..At the BP station in Grangemouth at the entrance slip to the M9 today, the queues were right out on to the roundabout......and were there all day.....silly fools..... :angry: :angry:

Well I filled up OK today after work - no queuing but one garage did have no unleaded. Only filled up though cos I was almost on empty.

Rob.