Is anybody there?

Kappa

Agreed, where is everybody? Used to be a busy forum, not now. Can we blame Face Book?

Quite possibly: I don't know how much AN activity there is on Facebook as I don't use it, but it was posited as one reason on another thread.

Page load times have slipped back to worse than boring after a brief respite, that won't help either.

Quite possibly: I don't know how much AN activity there is on Facebook as I don't use it, but it was posited as one reason on another thread.

Page load times have slipped back to worse than boring after a brief respite, that won't help either.

Shame, this used to be a great forum with a lot of sound posters. Looks like it's on it's way out!

• Like 1

Regretfully it looks as if many of the 'sound posters' have drifted off. No doubt that a lot of questions were repeated ad nauseum and answering the same became a tad tedious. As you say, Tigger, bit of a shame.

Edited by Peter Waller

Regretfully it looks as if many of the 'sound posters' have drifted off. No doubt that a lot of questions were repeated ad nauseum and answering the same became a tad tedious. As you say, Tigger, bit of a shame.

I thought i'd been posting a long time, 2005 but blimey Peter, just noticed you've been a member for 15yrs ! Long time that m8, I wonder if Elton will be giving a retirement gift LOL.

The wind, rain and it being dark after work has put me off a bit. Intending to have a good go for the back end of the season though. November was kind with the chub fishing, short sessions with cheese paste and clonking pb of 6.11lb. 23649158876_09b171ac3f_b.jpg9af58775_o by 123Christian, on Flickr

Off for a day after a roach on the Hampshire Avon tomorrow, fingers crossed.

• Like 4

"the countryside must be experienced in its worst weather to appreciate the shades of its beauty"

Nice one Christian!

For me at the moment, I just have no questions, no big plans, in fact no real urge to fish at all. I still enjoy reading other people's catch reports but have nothing to say really. I think I last fished about a month and a half ago...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Nice one Christian!

For me at the moment, I just have no questions, no big plans, in fact no real urge to fish at all. I still enjoy reading other people's catch reports but have nothing to say really. I think I last fished about a month and a half ago...

a month and a half ? Lucky you. I think im at about 4-5 months :( mojo well and truly m.i.a

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

The worst thing is being desperate to fish but not being able to for whatever reason. Being able to but not wanting to isn't a problem at all :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Crackin' fish Christian!

I've been to busy to do any fishing myself and on the couple of occassions that i've been able to go the weather has cocked up my plans. The rivers round here have been very high, even bursting their banks and so pretty much unfishable for a spell now. If it's not been heavy rain it's been blowing a gale, often both !

I have got a trip booked with some m8's between Crimbo and the new year so i've got my fingers crossed that the weather and levels are ok. I the meantime i'll be keeping my eye's peeled for a chance to get out locally.