Stuff McCain, a pox on Obama

corydoras

I've been reading about this guy on quite a few blogs, and hearing about him in podcasts recently. He is standing for Congress in the Colorado 5th, which should be a Rebublican 'safe seat' but it looks like Bidlack, who is running as a Democrat 'this time' will win. If I were an American I would want him in the Whitehouse, like tomorrow.

http://www.bidlack2008.com/

Newt please explain, why do you Americans ALLOW jokers like McCain and Obama run for the Presidency when you have politicians like this?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He (or any others like him) did not bother to run in primary elections for the office so no one had a chance to vote for nominating any of them.

Truthfully, even though I am a staunch Republican, if the Democrats had nominated Hillary Clinton I'd have done some serious thinking about who to vote for next month.

However, they chose Obama so the vote is a total no-brainer for me.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Truthfully, even though I am a staunch Republican, if the Democrats had nominated Hillary Clinton I'd have done some serious thinking about who to vote for next month.

HUH?????? :headhurt::o:blink::g:

HUH?????? :headhurt::o:blink::g:

Youtube Video ->

Original Video

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

He (or any others like him) did not bother to run in primary elections for the office so no one had a chance to vote for nominating any of them.

If I lived in the States I'd be on the phone EVERY night begging him to stand. Hilary Clinton? I'd rather vote for Monica.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

If I lived in the States I'd be on the phone EVERY night begging him to stand. Hilary Clinton? I'd rather vote for Monica.

Good luck getting his phone#. Campaign pledges come and his finances come into play, too, Cory. It takes a lot of financial support to get through those campaigns.

Good luck getting his phone#. Campaign pledges come and his finances come into play, too, Cory. It takes a lot of financial support to get through those campaigns.
I know Jan, I'm beginning to think that it's not the best man or woman who wins American elections but the richest. It does not work that way here. There is a limit on how much a PARTY can spend on an election campaign, and by US standards it's not a lot of money. I am not sure how much it is but its probably around $7M - $8M. I'll try to find out and post it, if someone does not beat me too it.

I just found this. I've not read it, it's about eight years old, but it will give you an idea.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/polit...ble-634586.html

Good Night

Edited by corydoras

For what its worth to you Newt, I'd vote McCain too. There is something about Obama I don't like, I'm just not sure what it is, if you know what I mean. That's not a euphemism for 'I don't like the colour of his skin' either. It's more like he is hiding something or there is something he is not telling us. I don't know what it is, but it would put me off voting for him all the same.

For what its worth to you Newt, I'd vote McCain too. There is something about Obama I don't like, I'm just not sure what it is, if you know what I mean. That's not a euphemism for 'I don't like the colour of his skin' either. It's more like he is hiding something or there is something he is not telling us. I don't know what it is, but it would put me off voting for him all the same.

Also, no matter what questions he or his supporters have been asked, they never (rarely) answer the question. The "side step" seems their way of handling questions. I would love for all he has promised during his campaign to happen, but the realist in me says there just is no way.