A Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Snatcher

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Well, to be honest about 30+ but I was looking forward to a new Accurate 270 2 speed but it's not arrived yet, could be the post or customs I suppose, or it may arrive Monday but I'd have to be a real optomist to believe that. No answer to my email, they could all be on their Christmas hols. I've got no real reason to be miserable as I've got loads of new gear to try but I'm stuck here because of a combination of family commitments and no spaces available on boats when I'm available and the weather's perfect. I expect after Christmas when I'm totally free the weather will be awful. Not heard any more on my trip to Namibia yet either so I'm really sat on a fence, don't know which way to jump, got to be better than not having any options at all though. Keep smiling and make the most of what I've got is the way to go I think. :D
Now that's some reel at $540 good job the exchange rate is good currently :lol::lol:

Have a Groovy Christmas and a Spanking New Year!!

Rolph_Harris-Stylophone_b.jpg

Bottoms up then :lol::lol: Have a good one mate, I am working on a trip up your way next year :D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Ken, you could do far worse :)

Let me know when you plan to make the trek and we'll get you out on the ocean waves. Had a bonny wee Porgie snaffle a coalie at the boat last week - A bold wee male of around 130lb. If you plan on being here for the summer then you have a chance of seeing minkes thru to orca depending on when you come.

Keep in touch and all the best for 2008

Davey

that record is worth more than the stylophone ,did you know there were bigger stylophones than "rolfs" one

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ken, you could do far worse :)

Let me know when you plan to make the trek and we'll get you out on the ocean waves. Had a bonny wee Porgie snaffle a coalie at the boat last week - A bold wee male of around 130lb. If you plan on being here for the summer then you have a chance of seeing minkes thru to orca depending on when you come.

Keep in touch and all the best for 2008

Davey

Still trying to tie RobT down to a date for our Alderney trip, once we,ve got that date cast in slabs of stone I can sort out my UK two weeks travelling gently up the west side stopping to fish a couple of spots and visit the Clash :D Then travel up into indian territory a couple of days with Davey :P:D then down the east side and into cowboy territory and visit Glenn and co for a couple of days, then down to Thames estuary for a couple of days, then a possible days rock fishing :D a session out of Portsmouth, onto the mother inlaws for a sessions out of Poole and Weymouth and then back to sheep country :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Wishing you and your families a merry Xmas and a happy New Year from Snatcher.

Anyone who is fishing the Mull of Galloway call into our caravan on the Clash site for a cuppa/can/bit blether

Lets have some great fishing adventures in 2008 - I intend to :rolleyes:

:clap2: Happy Christmas one and all. I'm happy because I've got two very large breasted birds for company over the next couple? of days. Namely a goose and a turkey, I think I'll give the remains to my daughters after dinner today because I'll be fed up with the sight of them in curries, stews, casseroles etc by the time the good wife and I have eaten them. I never learn, I do it every year, over order on the meat and poultry front. This year we've got the aforementioned goose and turkey of umpteen kilos each, a leg of lamb and a beef and pork joint, all for 5 adults and two small rugrats.

We've hardly got room to turn round in the kitchen now they're out of the 'fridge. Oh well, next year will be different, maybe! :clap2: