Post code gangs

Ken L

Hi FB,

You brought up the Somali people who have in very recent years started coming here in larger numbers, are we doing them any favours by allowing them to stay in a society which they do not understand and rebel against?

Your quite right about the mimicking of USA gang culture, and quite right they would not survive out there, however even the gang members in the USA have a problem staying alive.

As I understand Enoch's speech he was stating it would be a better solution to support West Indians at home rather than bring them over here as cheap labour, which was the bottom line. He said that these policies would back fire upon us as they would feel alienated with in our society as it was then and it would then reflect upon future generations.

He was called a racist at the time and lost his political footing, I just feel now that his judgement was indeed correct. It was almost a recreation of the slave trade once again only under the flag of do good politicians and in truth our misguided politicians have created our current situation.

The calls already been made Ken so there going to have to fit.

Alienation is felt by all not only the West Indian Kids ,in my part of the world the culture is Street not race every body has borrowed every body elses angst and they have just created this huge simmering pot of malcontent the Asian kids even speak in a sudo cockney / yardie accent It always makes me smile hearing a Bengali youth calling some one a Rarse Clart.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The calls already been made Ken so there going to have to fit.

Alienation is felt by all not only the West Indian Kids ,in my part of the world the culture is Street not race every body has borrowed every body elses angst and they have just created this huge simmering pot of malcontent the Asian kids even speak in a sudo cockney / yardie accent It always makes me smile hearing a Bengali youth calling some one a Rarse Clart.

Nice one FB

I think like Ken said it is the hard core element of these gangs which are the problem, unfortunately it is the kids on the out skirts of the gang who usually get hit, soft targets.

I would say that the feeling has escalated through other immigrant populations, unfortunately this allows gang leader and extremist to control the slightly disenchanted section of society.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

About the only thing that can be done is to make a very public policy statement saying:

If you have a gun or something that looks like a gun and fail to put it down when ordered to, the police will shoot you dead

and

If you have a gun or something that looks like a gun and you are seen to threaten somebody with it, the police will shoot you dead.

i was speaking to a couple of police when on a recent visit to the uk.

to be honest, i felt sorry for them,they were more like social workers than "proper" police.

Possibly as a result of the wave of P.C that is supposedly washing over your country?

we have a police that acts more in line with kens post.

i have had several personal experiences. Once i was asked to act as interpreter in a situation where a scottish bloke was shut up in a house with a large knife.

they told me to tell him to come out without the knife or they would shoot him...i must admit that my heart was in my mouth as i was telling him that they really would do it.

their pistols were ready when he walked out and THANK GOD dropped the knife on the floor.

i have no doubt whatsoever that he would have been shot,if he came at them with the knife.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/7173699.stm

by pure co-incidence ive just seen this on the bbc website.

2 police officers, who were bravely trying to arrest a man armed with a knife...they could have been both killed by this jerk.

here.. he would have been told to drop it ONCE, (if there was an oppertunity to do so)and then shot if he didnt.

result,...

1/ one dead jerk,

2/two unhurt police,

3/ a load of witnesses to tell all the other jerks what happened.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/7173699.stm

by pure co-incidence ive just seen this on the bbc website.

2 police officers, who were bravely trying to arrest a man armed with a knife...they could have been both killed by this jerk.

here.. he would have been told to drop it ONCE, (if there was an oppertunity to do so)and then shot if he didnt.

result,...

1/ one dead jerk,

2/two unhurt police,

3/ a load of witnesses to tell all the other jerks what happened.

OI OI,

As far as im concerned they got it right C.C. as in our country they have no protection from the law to whitch they are working for, i belive in live by the gun die by the gun if that's what it takes. then a few more might think before threatening our emergency services cos it's not just the police being tackled by the muppet's, if they point a gun & get themselv's shot dead, DONT suspend the policeman then dig up whatever about him back HIM not the muppet that pointed a water pistol at him it's a split second decicion, so DONT point anything at them if you dont want to be shot.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

If you have a gun or something that looks like a gun and fail to put it down when ordered to, the police will shoot you dead

And if you are deaf through having done so much shooting, and are carrying on a perfectly legal practice on private land and the feds turn up because some tw@t anti with a mobile phone has called them because 'there's someone with a gun'?

How come the police can assault someone by pointing a gun at them and not be sued?

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

And if you are deaf through having done so much shooting, and are carrying on a perfectly legal practice on private land and the feds turn up because some tw@t anti with a mobile phone has called them because 'there's someone with a gun'?

How come the police can assault someone by pointing a gun at them and not be sued?

If your deaf to the point where you couldn'yt heare someone shout "Stop shooting, there are people in these woods" I would question whether you should be allowed to own a gun at all.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Can't blame them. They are feeling bored and adults don't really put in an effort to keep them company. We should go down to their level and try to understand them. In the event, educate them to be a better person.

Trigger Happy Policeman !

I hate to pick on newish members but there speaks a man without a clue.

Understanding gang culture and the causes isn't the hard part. Effecting change is and In the event, educate them to be a better person is not gonna do it.

Note that I do not pretend to have THE answer that would be acceptable to society at large and in fact, it seems that no one does, but the professionals in the States who've been dealing with armed gangs for years have amassed a large body of knowledge about what does not work.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If your deaf to the point where you couldn'yt heare someone shout "Stop shooting, there are people in these woods" I would question whether you should be allowed to own a gun at all.

Shows how much you know about the subject. People who have been brought up with guns do not shoot through woods or hedges where there might be someone unseen.

Tinitus makes it very difficult to understand anyone talking amongst a noisy crowd, let alone underneath a police helicopter! It makes it impossible to hear high pitched noises such as alarm bells. Should people with Tinitus be deemed unemployable on health and safety grounds?

We had a case, locally. where someone using a starting pistol for dog training was told they were lucky not to have been shot by the police. The police told them that!

If I was walking through Weymouth in summer, carrying a wrapped chair leg, probably the first clue that I would have of a police presence would be everybody else running for shelter.

People with Tinitus should not carry chair legs, perhaps!

Bring back the village bobby, who new everyone on his patch!

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net