Ebay item

poledark

How much would you expect for your money?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PVA-REFILLS-40mtrs-3...4QQcmdZViewItem

I have not received any yet,but I am certain that when I made the purchase I checked very carefully and it was absolutely clear you get 40mtrs for £19.99 plus another 40mtrs free. It now appears from further down the page, that you only get a total of 40 mtrs. i.e.20 + 20.

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I'd be expecting a total of 40 m Den.

It is very slightly misleading but I don't think it's any worse than most advertisements.

A full stop in the title line after *stocking* and before *bogof* would have made it clearer, but of course these days when you correct someones punctuation and/or spelling you generally get an earful yourself - it's just part of the standard decline of the the English language.

Edited by ayjay

I'd say 40m, too, Den.

I can see where the confusion has arisen. Having been a one-time volume seller on Ebay, I know that many people go by the title alone, so perhaps some clarity there would have helped, but the the description does explain it fully.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thanks lads. Elton, is there any way I can check back to hoe the item was described on the day I made the purchase?

I have the email confirmation but the link is the same as todays description.

I am not the only one confused, two of my mates also ordered some!!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

Den,

If it had been amended, there'd be a note from Ebay underneath the listing.

If you're unhappy, he offers a money back service. Email him before it's even despatched :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

A standard BOGOF (buy one get one free) description. As Elton says, it is very slightly misleading, but perfectly correct and clear if you read it all.

Lid, perhaps I didn't make it clear, but I did read all down the page, not once, but several times. I am still certain the list was changed, but heigh ho, nothing I can do except wait for stuff to arrive....seems to be taking a long time.......expected it on Monday latest.

Den

Read the small print Den?

full refund or replacement sent if not totally satisfied goods MUST be in origanal packaging and in an unused condition return/refund does not include post and packaging

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))