Wheres Everyone fishing this weekend?

MatNewman

I'm not, and it's not because of the weather. It's purely because I want to spend some time with my wife who, apart from babysitting our grand-daughter, hasn't had a day off this year.

Despite the pike likely to be feeding because of the rising pressure, we went for a walk in the sunshine along the Royal Military Canal followed by a pub lunch. The pike were indeed feeding as one guy had had 3 on lures in his first 20 minutes!

I hope it'll just as good on Wednesday when I'm planning to go after the pike again at Wingham!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fished at Manor Farm Beds here yesterday. Weather was geat and bagged up on Roach plus some good size carp were caught. Lovely days fishing had here.

I had a lovely morning too. A couple of nice grayling and a couple of 'bonus' roach eaither side of a pound. :thumbs:

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Well didn't go out over the weekend as I went down to see Budgie and sorted out his internet connection and computer problems! :doh: Definitely going next weekend fishing.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

:rolleyes: Well we had a bit of snow errrm more like soft hail in the morning. The match at Orrell didn't happen, so we headed off to Charity Farm again. Slow starting, but single maggot fished off just the match3 section saw some decent roach upto the 1lb mark, and small skimmers.

I actually didnt think the conditions were as bad as forecast when i awoke early on sat morning.Would have prefered to fish locally but the Kennet was still running suprisingly high despite the lack of rain this week.

So it was quick dash down to the upper avon instead,no monsters but grayling are always pleasing to catch regardless of their size