Grayling/stick float rod

Anthony78

To get the maximum usage I bought the Drennan 13' 15' combo. It has two different mid sections which means the longer version is a rod in itself and not just an added 2' extension. I therefore have a good match and trotting rod. Not too expensive either at £135.

Rog

I use a Normark Crusader II 13' and I love it. It's one of the cheaper Normarks - RRP is £175 but I got mine for £99 at the Tackle Bargains website. It's got a very fine hollow tip, and is nice and forgiving yet crisp. You can use very light lines with it wthout fear of snapping off. It's also very light, which is important when you're holding it all day.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I have the choice of two.

Shakespeare Odessa Gold 14' match. Light and responsive. My first choice for trotting for Grayling and Roach - £15.00 off Ebay

ABU Garcia Conolon Premier 14' match - for when I want something with a bit more grunt. Delightful rod and my favourite float rod - £31.00 as above.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/