Seven Myths about Incapacity Benefit

YakDiver

Yoxer, I'm sorry to be the bearer of what may be bad news, but I've been reviewing your posts on this and other threads, and it seems that you might be suffering from BVE. I did a google and here are the results. (There's no need to thank me, anything for a fellow AN member :) )

BVE, (Bovine Vocabulary Excretion), This condition is caused when a persons vocal cords and bowels are inextricably connected. The sufferer cannot engage one without engaging the other. The main symptoms are, making long speeches without any substance, arguing for the sake of it (see WUM syndrome. [Hardcastle 2007]), and a distinct 'farmyard' breath. Treatment varies according to the individuals age and case history. This can be 'Get a Life' therapy [Walcott 2003], 'Try living in the real world' treatment [Puke & Choke 2005], warning this treatment involves either purging with strong laxatives, or the use of 'Diacalm' to ease the flow. This condition can be very contagious, and people who engage in conversation with sufferers must be made aware of the dangers of 'Passive BVE'.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you about this. But hey, look on the bright side, you could be eligible for benefit, and be able to scrounge off the state like you think 99% of the population do. Take Care mate. John.
Without quoting all the post exchanges on the demise of the Manufacturing industry in the UK, I'm afraid that the idea that the Government of the day was so scared of the employees withing the Manufacturing Industry that it "destroyed" it, is almost beyond comment, it is so fanciful.Why would a Government do that and risk alienating all those potential voters ?The real reason and it didn't happen overnight, was the cheaper alternatives available from overseas markets.Starting with cars and electrical goods, then clothing, shoes etc.
Oh Bugger, does that mean I've caught BVE from yoxer? :unsure:

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yak diver, that piece of drivel was aimed at me!! "

It was indeed but please dont take it as a personal attack as I really dont give one stuff. You are fairly articulate man are you not ? One that has run a successful business are you not ? Are you honestly saying that while your capable of posting up on here your incapable of using that computer to generate an income for yourself ? That there is absolutely no work you can do ? Or is it that you just think that others that need to struggle to support themselves wont mind helping you out aswell. And that other bugger that moans and whinges on about "OK you can sit on your arse and you don't have to go out to work "Great" but you now have to watch every penny you have, heating or eating, think about it, I don't think you would like it." has he ever asked , or even thought that the very people supporting him may not be able to afford the luxury of heating never mind a fecking comp to type away on . Its just me me me with you feckers aint it

Yoxer, take some advice "when you are in a hole stop digging!!" Yes I am on IB, and yes I am "working", I am a 24/7 carer for a person who is registered deaf/blind and is wheelchair bound!

If this person was put into a care home, they would be dead by now!

So now why would I "work" from home?

I am also a disabilty advisor, belong to rep. group that do a "skit" that teaches corporations how to treat all us lazy barstuarts!!!

My own disability precludes me working for any computer company as I have multiple disabilities including Angina, Emphysemia and a balance problem.

NOW, will you please explain how it is a "doddle" to get on to IB???

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

are you saying that your in paid employment and receiving IB ?

it just goes to show how much you know about IB and your the one shouting the odds, you only believing in what you this government wants you to know and it is 90% a pack of lies to get the people on their sides and you have been caught by hook line and sinker

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

and are you also saying that in this wonderfull welfare dependant country of ours, that you , a man incapable of work, is in a better position to care for someone that is registered deaf/blind and is wheelchair bound ?

I neither want or expect answers to those posts as it points out everything that is wrong and sick in our welfare system , that promotes nothing but reliance and dependance , and if you want someone to scream at , then scream at the fecking government and yourselfs for doing feck all about it

ta ta Im off back to the sierra nevadas de santa marta to breath in some air on my rock and nettle strewn veranda

Yoxer, What I am doing is something you know nothing about - LOYALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This lady in a wheelchair happened to be the wife of my best mate, who died last year of a stroke.

My caring is better than her being sent to a care hom (and a bl00dy sight cheaper for the government!)

Go back to wherever you came from, sit and have a drink in your own little world. I am HAPPY to be a carer and to show others (some of whom think just like you, until they are educated) the correct way to treat "us cripples"

By the way - you still haven't explained how it is a "doddle" to get on to IB?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Yoxer, What I am doing is something you know nothing about - LOYALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This lady in a wheelchair happened to be the wife of my best mate, who died last year of a stroke.

My caring is better than her being sent to a care hom (and a bl00dy sight cheaper for the government!)

Go back to wherever you came from, sit and have a drink in your own little world. I am HAPPY to be a carer and to show others (some of whom think just like you, until they are educated) the correct way to treat "us cripples"

By the way - you still haven't explained how it is a "doddle" to get on to IB?

Hi Kleinboet,

Some people just puff loudly and without substance, I guess Yoxer is one such person.

If he thinks it is a doddle to get any form of benefit perhaps he will give me some assistance, having had my heart attack on 18/09/07 todate I have been unable to get a bent nickle.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist