Carp Fishing in the UK at it's worst

cappy1961

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=4T8dHOcuFsI

I can't believe that these "C****" ( Sorry, i can't come to terms with calling them anglers!) can treat any fish in this way.

Apparantly they're from the Brum area- Anyone here recognise them???

If so- perhaps reporting them to the NRA or/and their local paper would be in order, I bet a pound to a penny they don't posses a rod licence between them!!

If any of you are members of other angling forums then please post this thete- The more these annimals are exposed the better!!!.

Edited by cappy1961

trying to look at the link but nothing is happening!

martin

To fish or not to fish? That is the question!!!

PB Commom 30lbs (UK)

PB Mirror 27lbs 4oz (UK)

PB Ghost Mirror 15lbs 6oz (UK)

PB Mirror 46lbs 6oz (FRENCH)

Nothing there. I assume they have removed it before they are recognised.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

i have it on good authority that these people will get caught. i took hi resolution screen shots of the pictures in the video of every person . and i have sent them to the Evironment Agency, RSPCA and the authorities. they aint getting away with this, i have enough of illegal polish people coming and fishing on our waters and taking the carp home to eat even though some superstores sell carp for them to eat, but they still insist on catching and eating the carp in man made lakes that people have paid for and brought up through the years to become decent sized fish for us the paying anglers who pay for our licenses and who pay for our club water membership, for us the people who respect the fish we catch by putting them back safely for another angler to catch. no fish deserves that crap in the video. those people will be caught, and should be fitted with a tag so that they can go nowhere near a lake again, if they want to batter a fish like that, then the sad assholes should work at chip shop.

i am outraged at it, i dont know how some people dont have a heart, i think the government should pay for on site wardens for all big lakes so that there is sercurity to prevent things like this happening in the future, because with morons like that around there is not going to be a future for carp in an area like that. Or at least CCTV on lakes free of charge by the goverment to prevent this, i know it may sound stupid but we need it on our lakes to help maintain a healthy fish filled lakes around the country.

we should really stand up and stake our claim that our lakes need more protecting, we pay our rod licenses, lets at least see the money used on lakes to help prevent further things like that happening.

i rest my case.....for now!!!

Edited by henda11

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

It's still there and running...I think Youtube is just congested.I'm suprised the poster has not removed it looking at all of the negative messages people have left
i have it on good authority that these people will get caught. i took hi resolution screen shots of the pictures in the video of every person . and i have sent them to the Evironment Agency, RSPCA and the authorities. they aint getting away with this, i have enough of illegal polish people coming and fishing on our waters and taking the carp home to eat even though some superstores sell carp for them to eat, but they still insist on catching and eating the carp in man made lakes that people have paid for and brought up through the years to become decent sized fish for us the paying anglers who pay for our licenses and who pay for our club water membership, for us the people who respect the fish we catch by putting them back safely for another angler to catch. no fish deserves that crap in the video. those people will be caught, and should be fitted with a tag so that they can go nowhere near a lake again, if they want to batter a fish like that, then the sad assholes should work at chip shop.i am outraged at it, i dont know how some people dont have a heart, i think the government should pay for on site wardens for all big lakes so that there is sercurity to prevent things like this happening in the future, because with morons like that around there is not going to be a future for carp in an area like that. Or at least CCTV on lakes free of charge by the goverment to prevent this, i know it may sound stupid but we need it on our lakes to help maintain a healthy fish filled lakes around the country.we should really stand up and stake our claim that our lake need more protecting, we pay our rod licenses, lets at least see the money used on lakes to help prevent further things like that happening.i rest my case.....for now!!!
Henda,I really don't think this lot are Polish anglers...- Check out his other two mivies he's uploaded

i no, im not saying they are, im just saying , we have enough of polish people taking our carp let alone morons like those in the video, who are from england, taking our carp, or just battering them for fun

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

Nothing will happen to them. Sweet **** all.

We must respect the rights of foreign people in our country.

Muslims can let animals bleed to death. Poles can kill/steal carp.

While the tradition of fox hunting which has been practised for 500 years was banned to stop cruelty to animals. They are now shot instead...

Thanks tony

Seen it now. Can you imagine finding yourself fishing anywhere near chav scum like these? I hope they take the younger kids away from them before they are damaged even further.

The fact that they chose to incorporate a soundtrack of retard music leads you to believe that this was a premeditated act, designed solely to cause shock and outrage. I see there are a few morons who thought it was funny to stick up for them. Somebody will surely recognise them, but I hope the police get to them before the youngest kids get hurt.

Edited by Peter Sharpe

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Here's the reason you couldn't get it Peter.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7262071.stm

While I deplore the disgusting behaviour of this crowd, and think that thy should be banned, I feel that a lot of the comments left on youtube put carp anglers in a bad light as well.

Talk of banging heads against concrete, using banksticks and size 11 boots to put over the point, is not helping the anglers cause one bit.

I don't know the water concerned, some think it's A1 lakes (?), but it looks like a well stocked water fairly easy to fish, and will attract this kind of 'angler'. A 'good' night out with plenty of fish is the only thing that matters, and their actions look to me more like ignorance than malice.

They should be easy to find, as someone pointed out, the poster has a mobile number linked to a 'DJ Beady' on another film, and they are definately based in the W Midlands.

Considering this was posted last year, I think any retribution will have been taken by now.

One thing did puzzle me though, and that's all the complaints about the carp, but not one mention of the 'surgery' on the pike. Is using a pair of pliers to hold a pikes mouth open, while someone rams a pair of forceps down it's throat acceptable then?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

i have it on good authority that these people will get caught. i took hi resolution screen shots of the pictures in the video of every person . and i have sent them to the Evironment Agency, RSPCA and the authorities. they aint getting away with this

Getting away with what though? What I saw of the horrible little toerags' video was certainly hugely distasteful, but I didn't actually see anything where it looked like they were breaking any laws that I'm aware of. If they could be identified, the club/fishery whose water they were fishing would obviously want to ban them, but do we even have any sort of fish cruelty legislation that the EA or RSPCA might be able to use?

What would one of the big commercials do, I wonder, if they had evidence of someone using their fish as footballs? Could they prosecute them for damage to property perhaps? But is there any sort of equivalent for wild fish? If the EA were to prosecute everyone who left a fish flapping about on the bank for a moment they'd never be out of court. And god only knows how they'd cope in the summer when every pier in the country is full of halfwits filling up carrier bags with mackerel which are left to suffocate in the sun. And I doubt your average trawler-caught cod gets too dignified a send-off either...