barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

big_cod, on 27 Feb 2018 - 15:37, said:

Yes Ryanair gives Millions of Brits cheap flights round Europe brexit could scuttle that and if it does who are they all going to blame I wonder but never mind what will be will be now bas dont forget to watch the bbc Tommorow on fishing some in favour of brexit and some against if I arent wrong they filmed it out of Peterhead some very worried fishermen with brexit standing to lose hugh amounts of money but not me I am just a poor charter skipper .

what a swerve, don't think I have seen such a bend.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

what a swerve, don't think I have seen such a bend.

Swerve no swerve bas you employ all English labour you sound well do I have to say my brother employs around 30 lads in his building business no foreign labour thats because there are plenty of skilled local labour very little foreign labour but he would employ if need be .

As for Ryanair in Glasgow if it doesnt pay close it simple you run at a loss how many passengers did Ryanair they take round Europe last year millions and millions a very successful airline we flew to Spain for £9.99 yes £9.99 and on more than one occasion and and so did many many Brits happy days for the brits will that be possible after brexit lets wait and see happy fishing ??

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And he goes goes down to local fior a pint with the lads or thats how he wants you to believe I call that being a conman oysters champagne caviar with the city boys yes defernetly one of the lads in the local pub

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11467031/Nigel-Farage-We-bought-when-we-meant-to-sell-and-lost-millions.-Wed-shrug-and-say-it-happened-after-lunch.html

No, nobody thinks he's a working class boy with a flat cap, dirty face and a whippet, but like Jacob Rees-Mogg, they see somebody who may be a toff but is a toff who is prepared to stand up for the sort of British values that they recognise.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

big_cod, on 27 Feb 2018 - 17:35, said:

Swerve no swerve bas you employ all English labour you sound well do I have to say my brother employs around 30 lads in his building business no foreign labour thats because there are plenty of skilled local labour very little foreign labour but he would employ if need be .

As for Ryanair in Glasgow if it doesnt pay close it simple you run at a loss how many passengers did Ryanair they take round Europe last year millions and millions a very successful airline we flew to Spain for £9.99 yes £9.99 and on more than one occasion and and so did many many Brits happy days for the brits will that be possible after brexit lets wait and see happy fishing

you assumed wrong as usual, my mate and the most competent heating engineer I have found in very many years comes from Bangladesh he's nearly as good as me diagnosing issues, good angler as well, I taught him well. :thumbs: I have working mates called Abdul x 2 Assad, Attic great bunch of lads, no europeons though. They are not so keen to get their hands dirty.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

No, nobody thinks he's a working class boy with a flat cap, dirty face and a whippet, but like Jacob Rees-Mogg, they see somebody who may be a toff but is a toff who is prepared to stand up for the sort of British values that they recognise.

Well ken that sums it up a working class boy with a dirty face and flat cap and a whippet ? my lord I have heard all it have you actually been north of the watford gap . Jacob rees smog stand for up for great British values and yes he is toff and this is the man who cant or wont change a nappy and just what exactly are these great British values that this man can give us all . ?

When the time comes to replace Teresa May it will be job in its self trying to pick the right candidate.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

you assumed wrong as usual, my mate and the most competent heating engineer I have found in very many years comes from Bangladesh he's nearly as good as me diagnosing issues, good angler as well, I taught him well. :thumbs: I have working mates called Abdul x 2 Assad, Attic great bunch of lads, no europeons though. They are not so keen to get their hands dirty.

Good lad bas employing foreign labour Chesters will be putting pins in you employing foreigners what !!! you say europeans dont like getting there hands dirty thats not exact true though bas are sure about you taught him to be a good angler ? not congerring I hope ?.

Just put a brand new oil combo in 6 months ago the last one lasted 15 years so cant really grumble and heating side has just failed thank god for the log burner but its on warranty with Worcester sort it when we come back off holiday no gas in our village they are all old school and wont to let the gas board dig the road up but I suppose its not a bad thing.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 28 Feb 2018 - 00:24, said:

Good lad bas employing foreign labour Chesters will be putting pins in you employing foreigners what !!! you say europeans dont like getting there hands dirty thats not exact true though bas are sure about you taught him to be a good angler not congerring I hope .

Just put a brand new oil combo in 6 months ago the last one lasted 15 years so cant really grumble and heating side has just failed thank god for the log burner but its on warranty with Worcester sort it when we come back off holiday no gas in our village they are all old school and wont to let the gas board dig the road up but I suppose its not a bad thing.

combie boilers are shiet. now my british back boiler runs 13 rads we installed 36 plus years ago has had a refit 3 years ago the only thing not replaced was the cast iron heat exchanger. Looking forward to the next 20 odd years.

Where in the e u can you get such longevity

When the time comes to replace Teresa May it will be job in its self trying to pick the right candidate.

totally agree, lots to choose from, now for the chalk and cheese.

labour need a new leader now, who ya gonna call. Will abboguterous fill the vacuum what about the Marxist macdoneoneandspentitall or that fine upstanding momentum dinosaur

combie boilers are shiet. now my british back boiler runs 13 rads we installed 36 plus years ago has had a refit 3 years ago the only thing not replaced was the cast iron heat exchanger. Looking forward to the next 20 odd years.

Where in the e u can you get such longevity

totally agree, lots to choose from, now for the chalk and cheese.

labour need a new leader now, who ya gonna call. Will abboguterous fill the vacuum what about the Marxist macdoneoneandspentitall or that fine upstanding momentum dinosaur

Oil combie boilers are shite ? new one on me mind my best mate is a plumber **** hot one at that not so bad when you get them at trade he is flat out putting heating and shower systems in these big new trawlers they are building here at Whitby luxury nowadays for the trawlermen its a far cry from leaking bunks and cold beds and a wash basin at sea .

Labour needs a new leader ?and Mrs May ?well enough said a very interesting week coming up bas with brexit getting exciting now Boris has put his foot in it again silly man but just what do expect anything different from him he bungles from one pile of mud to the next .

A hard brexit should be the order of the day full on and then we see just what brexit really means dont you agree surely this is what you want barry the public with either love it or hate it but which one will it be .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Posted by big_cod on 13 September 2017 - 05:51 PM in Non-Fishing Chat

Now if I worked at Toyota and voted brexit because we were led to believe brexit was the best thing since slice bread and NOW find through voting for brexit I could end up on the scrap heap I would be very angry was I warned this could happen no I wasn't I wasn't really told anything only Britain would be great again and when I think just think about it just when was that .

Shock news: "Toyota to build new Auris in the UK in Brexit boost for the UK car industry".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Excellent news no jobs lost but it has cost the tax payer £20 million to Toyota which if brexit wasnt in the equation probably wouldnt have need to be paid .

And car industry investment fell by a 3rd last year .

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-43226097

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg